Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

It's time to say Goodbye to Dhruv Saxena's one side unconditional love story .😎

1st it was Saxena's humanity/ kindness towards An Helpless stranger, The Queen of VG for which Ravi- Sushila  Separated, Saxena's lost one of their Family member & their Sufferings started 

but it's Dhruv who suffered the most , inspite of having biological father he had to grow up without father's love .

Then princess of VG came to 21st century to fetch A doctor to Save her Brother. 

again it's Saxena who did favour on Dhruv's request I would say 

& in return Dr Dhruv Saxena in one sided love did Time travel leaving his Family, Career, dream and everything 

& saved Prince and did lots of Things for princess Tarapriya , Royal Family & VG but What he got in Return love confession and then Lecture on Destiny , death sentences , injury and finally due to Curse lost his Existence plus family .

And after that prince of VG ,The Would be king Mahaveer Did double favour with His Decision of Marrying Tilottoma , lady love of Samrat Singh & EMA / Bigamy expert and mastermind of King's murder / reason of Sudden Death.

And Then Dr.Dhruv Saxena Got Death sentence as A reward for All his Noble works towards Royal family & VG.

I know he was framed and people justified Royal family's Action multiple times . πŸ‘

I know I should Understand their Loss & mental condition after all they Lost their Father/ Husband

and I know I should ignore Dhruv's loss and his constant plea/ request to hear his Side of Story

After all he insult Royal Family and used Hurtful words in Anger After knowing that The Half dead Patient is his Father Ravi Saxena , whom he used to  hate for leaving Family for A lady and spend his life in craving for father love 

& in watching his Mother's sorrow and 

not to forget Ravi Saxena did A favour to Royal Family and got Reward of Life time punishment and  was Kidnapped by  Senapati Samrat Singh and Royal family thought they are doing A Favour by Hiding truth from Dhruv πŸ‘..

of course I should understand That Writer had to introduce Reel God to Save an Innocent Soul Dr. Dhruv Saxena's life after all Royal Family wanted nothing but to kill Dhruv by using his Love for Princess. πŸ‘

of course I should ignore How Samrat Singh Got Multiple chance but Duty lover Royal family or should I say People who Boasting around Sacrifices & Justice did nothing to Ex-Senapati and So called Destined partner of Princess .πŸ‘

After facing A lot ,losing everything Still once upon a time Famous neurologist Dr. Dhruv Saxena loved Princess Tarapriya unconditionally even he prepared himself to Attend Swayamvar just to save princess Tarapriya's life knowing that it was A Trap to nab him .πŸ‘

I know people Justified it as well By tagging it as A curse .πŸ‘

A curse that worked on only Onesmiley36 πŸ‘ 

while  writer used words like Reward for noble works, Action -Reaction something like karma by Reel God smiley36.

and Dhruv Saxena Got  Rewards of Death sentence for Almost every noble works

Including his attempt to save princess Tarapriya's life from Senapati Samrat Singh

And 

For saving dying prince of VG who Enjoyed his Married life after Dropping Anusiya like A hot potato πŸ‘. 

Anusiya ,another Innocent Soul who loved prince of VG unconditionally & didn't left the Half Dead Prince 

but Mr Brainless Intelligent claimed his Decision was A Sacrifice for his Promise to His Sister to Return Ravi Saxena who was kidnapped by Senapati Samrat Singh because of CarefulnessπŸ‘Ž of Royal Family and Their Talented Guard on Her Wedding day as A gift to Dhruv Saxena .πŸ‘

People were/are against Mother in-law Vs Daughter in-Law Drama

but they enjoyed Dhruv Saxena's Sufferings , testing time to prove whether he is Worthy of Princess Tarapriya or not But Nothing much from Other side to Prove whether princess Tarapriya is Worthy of Dr. Dhruv Saxena or not.πŸ‘

Editor had an issue with Dhruv Tara's normal scene but Showed Tillu enjoying her life with both men. one by Rubbing oil , hugging and other by getting Royal Treatment such As Hugging ,kissing on forehead as  Queen of VG from her Daas ji .πŸ‘

People justified everything & will Justifing by saying Show is on Time travel and It should be free From Saas -Bahu drama bla bla blu blu ...πŸ‘

But nothing against Bigamy or EMA Or injustice πŸ‘

Biological & Legal father Become sperm donor because writer need to Show favour Of New entry on Someone's legal wife & child .πŸ‘

Should I say Dr. Dhruv Saxena did A mistake by Saving Princess of VG in first place then Crime by Saving life of prince of VG 

because it's Dhruv Saxena who lost his Family twice and Couldn't feel the Pulse/ heartbeat of The baby , Couldn't enjoy Fatherhood, 

and it's Dhruv Saxena who will time travel to find his legal wife Mrs. Tarapriya Saxena & their legal plus biological Child Who will get Royal Treatment from New Entry and multiple favour 

Because Princess Tarapriya Have zero Idea about Technology and can do anything for Duty.

It's ok If Couple Blessed by Reel God Got separated and deprived of Happiness of parenthood just to Free Someone from Curse or give heir to king .πŸ‘

It's ok If hairline of Dhruv Saxena's legal wife got filled by A stranger just To Justify separation and the need of New entry  .πŸ‘

It's ok If Writer show updated version of Future Son-in-law Vs would be in-law 

and one side Unconditional love because People wanted Saas -Bahu/ kitchen politics free Drama

and there is no need to Show Princess Tarapriya's struggle to fit in 21st Century 

after all she is Princess and Her Husband loves her unconditionally.πŸ‘

I'm not in favour of Kitchen politics but I can't be blind to Inequality/ injustice where one will Face Worst than the Other half.

Wanted to See Growth of Lead , A journey of Lead in both Century.

After watching Journey of famous neurologist Dr. Dhruv Saxena of  21st Century in 17th century wanted to See Princess Tarapriya's journey in 21st century.

A Journey of Dr. Dhruv Saxena's wife Dr. Tarapriya Saxena

It's ok If viewers like me Stop watching after all I'm not A citizen of India nor A TRP viewers.

It's ok I'm happy to Say Goodbye to Dr. Dhruv Saxena's one sided unconditional love story and endless suffering that Comes as Reward of Showing humanity, kindness and showering love on people he considers his family/ own .

I won't be surprised

if One of lead Exit 

Or New Entry sacrificed his life to reunit Leads

Or They Show Generation leap or  Show Rebirth 

Or to control Damage they Use Time travel to Past To reset everything

Or The Show Endsmiley36

For Me The Show ended on their one year anniversary in 21st century  (someone posted few  video Clips)

and I'm happy that stopped watching for Real life Issues and Saved Myself from Disaster.

I believe in Almighty and Respect others belief 

And 

I know There is difference between Real & Reel.

Nothing against the actor/ Actress.

i respect their profession 

And I've no intention to hurt anyone's feelings .

Consider it A Frustration Thread/ post For Spoiling story and Snatching Happiness of lead .

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

smiley31 Thank U Dear Friends smiley31

I really enjoyed my time here talking with U specially in Roasting session and im thankful to Almighty and Happy To have such lovely Friends smiley31.

Not gonna Watching Show

but I'll try to return once I'm Free And I hope Forum will be Open till then.

smiley37 Thank God im saved from Such Heartattacksmiley41smiley41

News of Hairline filling of Someone's legal wife by A New Entry Is Enough.

I'm Thankful to everything  Including this Painful Headaches smiley37

After all it Saved me from Non-sense smiley17smiley36

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Note: Before comparing Dhruv Tara with Yeh Rishta and Blaming Male Lead for divorcing his wife Watch the Episode to know why one of twin died and Why Unborn baby lost Her father.

I'm not justifing one by putting who blame on another.

im just giving share of blame to other one for her Action .

I'm not married nor in relationship but I know A mother can't Risk her Child /Unborn twins in any situation and Can't be ignorant to complications and Warning from Doctors.

I'm not Justifing any actions of A Father who lost his unborn baby and A Brother who lost his younger brother

but

I can't ignore The Carelessness of A Mother.

For me comparing Dhruv Tara to That Toxic Lead & worst parents is an insult Atleast Right Now.

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

It's time to say Goodbye to Dhruv Saxena's one side unconditional love story .😎

1st it was Saxena's humanity/ kindness towards An Helpless stranger, The Queen of VG for which Ravi- Sushila  Separated, Saxena's lost one of their Family member & their Sufferings started 

but it's Dhruv who suffered the most , inspite of having biological father he had to grow up without father's love .

Then princess of VG came to 21st century to fetch A doctor to Save her Brother. 

again it's Saxena who did favour on Dhruv's request I would say 

& in return Dr Dhruv Saxena in one sided love did Time travel leaving his Family, Career, dream and everything 

& saved Prince and did lots of Things for princess Tarapriya , Royal Family & VG but What he got in Return love confession and then Lecture on Destiny , death sentences , injury and finally due to Curse lost his Existence plus family .

And after that prince of VG ,The Would be king Mahaveer Did double favour with His Decision of Marrying Tilottoma , lady love of Samrat Singh & EMA / Bigamy expert and mastermind of King's murder / reason of Sudden Death.

And Then Dr.Dhruv Saxena Got Death sentence as A reward for All his Noble works towards Royal family & VG.

I know he was framed and people justified Royal family's Action multiple times . πŸ‘

I know I should Understand their Loss & mental condition after all they Lost their Father/ Husband

and I know I should ignore Dhruv's loss and his constant plea/ request to hear his Side of Story

After all he insult Royal Family and used Hurtful words in Anger After knowing that The Half dead Patient is his Father Ravi Saxena , whom he used to  hate for leaving Family for A lady and spend his life in craving for father love 

& in watching his Mother's sorrow and 

not to forget Ravi Saxena did A favour to Royal Family and got Reward of Life time punishment and  was Kidnapped by  Senapati Samrat Singh and Royal family thought they are doing A Favour by Hiding truth from Dhruv πŸ‘..

of course I should understand That Writer had to introduce Reel God to Save an Innocent Soul Dr. Dhruv Saxena's life after all Royal Family wanted nothing but to kill Dhruv by using his Love for Princess. πŸ‘

of course I should ignore How Samrat Singh Got Multiple chance but Duty lover Royal family or should I say People who Boasting around Sacrifices & Justice did nothing to Ex-Senapati and So called Destined partner of Princess .πŸ‘

After facing A lot ,losing everything Still once upon a time Famous neurologist Dr. Dhruv Saxena loved Princess Tarapriya unconditionally even he prepared himself to Attend Swayamvar just to save princess Tarapriya's life knowing that it was A Trap to nab him .πŸ‘

I know people Justified it as well By tagging it as A curse .πŸ‘

A curse that worked on only Onesmiley36 πŸ‘ 

while  writer used words like Reward for noble works, Action -Reaction something like karma by Reel God smiley36.

and Dhruv Saxena Got  Rewards of Death sentence for Almost every noble works

Including his attempt to save princess Tarapriya's life from Senapati Samrat Singh

And 

For saving dying prince of VG who Enjoyed his Married life after Dropping Anusiya like A hot potato πŸ‘. 

Anusiya ,another Innocent Soul who loved prince of VG unconditionally & didn't left the Half Dead Prince 

but Mr Brainless Intelligent claimed his Decision was A Sacrifice for his Promise to His Sister to Return Ravi Saxena who was kidnapped by Senapati Samrat Singh because of CarefulnessπŸ‘Ž of Royal Family and Their Talented Guard on Her Wedding day as A gift to Dhruv Saxena .πŸ‘

People were/are against Mother in-law Vs Daughter in-Law Drama

but they enjoyed Dhruv Saxena's Sufferings , testing time to prove whether he is Worthy of Princess Tarapriya or not But Nothing much from Other side to Prove whether princess Tarapriya is Worthy of Dr. Dhruv Saxena or not.πŸ‘

Editor had an issue with Dhruv Tara's normal scene but Showed Tillu enjoying her life with both men. one by Rubbing oil , hugging and other by getting Royal Treatment such As Hugging ,kissing on forehead as  Queen of VG from her Daas ji .πŸ‘

People justified everything & will Justifing by saying Show is on Time travel and It should be free From Saas -Bahu drama bla bla blu blu ...πŸ‘

But nothing against Bigamy or EMA Or injustice πŸ‘

Biological & Legal father Become sperm donor because writer need to Show favour Of New entry on Someone's legal wife & child .πŸ‘

Should I say Dr. Dhruv Saxena did A mistake by Saving Princess of VG in first place then Crime by Saving life of prince of VG 

because it's Dhruv Saxena who lost his Family twice and Couldn't feel the Pulse/ heartbeat of The baby , Couldn't enjoy Fatherhood, 

and it's Dhruv Saxena who will time travel to find his legal wife Mrs. Tarapriya Saxena & their legal plus biological Child Who will get Royal Treatment from New Entry and multiple favour 

Because Princess Tarapriya Have zero Idea about Technology and can do anything for Duty.

It's ok If Couple Blessed by Reel God Got separated and deprived of Happiness of parenthood just to Free Someone from Curse or give heir to king .πŸ‘

It's ok If hairline of Dhruv Saxena's legal wife got filled by A stranger just To Justify separation and the need of New entry  .πŸ‘

It's ok If Writer show updated version of Future Son-in-law Vs would be in-law 

and one side Unconditional love because People wanted Saas -Bahu/ kitchen politics free Drama

and there is no need to Show Princess Tarapriya's struggle to fit in 21st Century 

after all she is Princess and Her Husband loves her unconditionally.πŸ‘

I'm not in favour of Kitchen politics but I can't be blind to Inequality/ injustice where one will Face Worst than the Other half.

Wanted to See Growth of Lead , A journey of Lead in both Century.

After watching Journey of famous neurologist Dr. Dhruv Saxena of  21st Century in 17th century wanted to See Princess Tarapriya's journey in 21st century.

A Journey of Dr. Dhruv Saxena's wife Dr. Tarapriya Saxena

It's ok If viewers like me Stop watching after all I'm not A citizen of India nor A TRP viewers.

It's ok I'm happy to Say Goodbye to Dr. Dhruv Saxena's one sided unconditional love story and endless suffering that Comes as Reward of Showing humanity, kindness and showering love on people he considers his family/ own .

I won't be surprised

if One of lead Exit 

Or New Entry sacrificed his life to reunit Leads

Or They Show Generation leap or  Show Rebirth 

Or to control Damage they Use Time travel to Past To reset everything

Or The Show Endsmiley36

For Me The Show ended on their one year anniversary in 21st century  (someone posted few  video Clips)

and I'm happy that stopped watching for Real life Issues and Saved Myself from Disaster.

I believe in Almighty and Respect others belief 

And 

I know There is difference between Real & Reel.

Nothing against the actor/ Actress.

i respect their profession 

And I've no intention to hurt anyone's feelings .

Consider it A Frustration Thread/ post For Spoiling story and Snatching Happiness of lead .

I agree with each and every word of yours. You will be missed! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Lol i was planning to watch this in the beginning but kabhi time nahi mila as i had to catch up lot many epissmiley36 now after reading this i am glad i changed my mind smiley36 ek already tolerate kar rahi hun ek aur nahi jhel sakthi smiley36

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Goodbye my buddy - I am out too! 

I haven’t watched the show since the new track and I will not. They are making mockery of marriage. Then be honest and don’t bring Krishna in the picture. 
The worst is then Indian media is all god and this when ITV continually mocks it. Hypocrisy at its peak basically. 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol i was planning to watch this in the beginning but kabhi time nahi mila as i had to catch up lot many epissmiley36 now after reading this i am glad i changed my mind smiley36 ek already tolerate kar rahi hun ek aur nahi jhel sakthi smiley36

smiley37  

so I think I saved Your Time & energy.smiley36

Jokes Apart 

u can watch first hundred those were really good.

I think u can watch till their Engagement or letter Writing ritual just before

never ending Cursing saga start 

& jump to the  Wedding episode smiley36

And consider it Last Episode =Happy Ending πŸ˜‚