Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

It's illegal for everyone apart from Muslims because it's there in there religion. 

Samrat was indeed smart. 

You know I have watched Pakistani shows where ML married twice and they handle it with more dignity than here how they are promoting bigamy and Hindu religion and marriage.

Yuckkkk!!! Tara is an example of how woman should not be like. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Which movie is that? CCM is one of my all time favourite movie as it truly showed time and distance doesn’t matter when love is true. There is this one scene there where Chris goes to Penny that Nick is dead why wait and ruin her life? Why not marry him and he will hope in time she will fall for him and she goes then that love won’t be true as she promised Nick that she would wait and 10years is nothing she can wait 100 years if she has the chance. She didn’t even know he was alive.

You guys knew she was bad I had hoped and I supported her so I am the one who was wrong. I am a big enough person to admit I was wrong - had I known this I would have never watched this show. I would never watch another show from this production house. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe bhi tere saath ka hi pata hai bas bush thodi si ummed laga ke bethi thi isse smiley37smiley37

Really smiley3

Meri bush baby naive hai na use andaja nhi hai is papi Tara ka is liye 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Not two timing hon bigamist - does this production house love bigamy? Or maybe the writers are bigamist? Isn’t bigamy illegal in India or people are allowed to have multiple husbands and wives?

According to law bigamy allowed nahi hai india me 

But itv writers ka favourite track hai yesmiley44

Samrat was smart one he picked a very loyal gal for himself

That's so true 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You know I have watched Pakistani shows where ML married twice and they handle it with more dignity than here how they are promoting bigamy and Hindu religion and marriage.

Yuckkkk!!! Tara is an example of how woman should not be like. 

Obviously. Pakistani drama's held these things nicely. Here they just make jokes. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Really smiley3

Meri bush baby naive hai na use andaja nhi hai is papi Tara ka is liye 

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Which movie is that? CCM is one of my all time favourite movie as it truly showed time and distance doesn’t matter when love is true. There is this one scene there where Chris goes to Penny that Nick is dead why wait and ruin her life? Why not marry him and he will hope in time she will fall for him and she goes then that love won’t be true as she promised Nick that she would wait and 10years is nothing she can wait 100 years if she has the chance. She didn’t even know he was alive.

You guys knew she was bad I had hoped and I supported her so I am the one who was wrong. I am a big enough person to admit I was wrong - had I known this I would have never watched this show. I would never watch another show from this production house. 

Girl!!! You need to watch! Sita Raman. That's such a nice movie. 

Oh and yes this production house is also banded from my list. 

vibha28 thumbnail

I have not watched another ITV show that actively promoted bigamy like this. There the ML either divorced the FL or they weren’t married. Even ekta doesn’t do that. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

What!!!!

Fcuk her then 😡😡😡😡😡

Can she at least not be honest for once in her life and let him go in a manner one deserves? What a useless woman! I hope they kill her I will watch Dhruv daily going to her grave and cry but I want her dead for real. 

She can never be honest towards anyone. I don't even know how she is still the lead. I did like to think Tara died when Dhruv was first announced dead. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Obviously. Pakistani drama's held these things nicely. Here they just make jokes. 

True - their ML married another but it’s very dignified and no one feels sidelined. It goes with the story too so you kinda understand why.