Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

The girl has been harrassing savi since the start, she has done things which are't less than a crime and today too she was about to call Savi the S word. So slapping her wasn't wrong IMO. Yeah her interfering in Ishan's personal life and giving him gyaan wasn't liked by me as well. But she realised and later apologised when Ishan strictly asked her not to so. And this making Shukla's Amma doing the ritual is a stupid move by her. College Bhosles ka hai toh unka family member karega na ya college ka koi staff so yeah I agree this was a random step taken by Savi in the name of women empowerment.Makers did this just to create animosity against in Akka Sahib's heart.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Savi is dictating like a district collector to bhonsales no one will tolerate it if they own college

I don’t like Akkasaheb but woh precap kinda put off tha. Meine Dekha hi nahi episode Aaj isliye.
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shwetha85

@ Bold: She is Shukla's mother and not wife!!! LOLsmiley37smiley37smiley37

He was calling her amma and Savi too said in precap shukla ji ki amma smiley36

Oh! Sorry, I forgot smiley36. Shukla's momsmiley36

Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Most ridiculous story ..why cant our Indian producers and story tellers take a page out of Korean tv dramas that are being appreciated world wide …for gods sake this like they think Indians are still stuck on some sass bahu era …

99 % bad guys for years get away doing their nonsense while the 1% watch helplessly and get manipulated …

Star plus has to seriously now look at various genders and do something serious about doing away with these regressive shows …very soon almost all urban people who subscribe to star plus , ZEE etc and especially the younger generation will move over to k dramas

All he people i know watch k dramas on netflix because they are so captivating and interesting

Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Also no romance at all some shoddy nonsense in the name of romance …it takes years and months before the man in leads getting anywhere near even looking at each other and zero chemistry ,,,