Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Every season there are central characters, and sidekicks. It's BB, kinda mirroring real life, some are followers, some are leaders. It's not that complicated. Getting SS is not the issue, what you show with that SS is. sumbul used to get plenty of SS.

It's not just abhishek tho... This is disgusting. It's not a freaking TV show where you'll accuse anyone of anything and next day aan milo sajna kar liya. It's a huge accusation.

ur sidekick statement makes no sense at all. I don't know on what basis r u tagging some1 as sidekick. N how is being sidekick or central character relate to crying? Like in bb13, asim was sidekick but then he became like main character n paras was like leader initially but then he became sidekick. N sumbul's screenspace was only about crying. Initially she was visible n laughing but after sometime she always cried. Ankit also said 'sumbul ko dekhke muje encouragement milti hai coz iske toh mujse b bure haal hai'
Edited by Jazzkapur - 12 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Sometimes she hates Abhishek sometimes she loves him. The way she fights with others too gives that vibe that she is fake.

she doesn't fight too unnecessarily with others like Abhishek or other previous tv actresses of other seasons.
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rafangirl

if u r on twitter, there was a clip of her friend telling her real age

twitter pe pakka hoga wo clip... it was so viral those days

i don't care about twitter at all. Silly fandom fights on twitter used to irritate me so i left it. N how do u know that the girl was her friend? Anyways I'm talking about this show bb, not ud days
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

She is a kiddo. Reminds me cunning opportunist Mahira it this girl is bit better than her.

what? Either she can be a kiddo or cunning. How can she be both? Anyways i agree Mahira was very much irritating. Her unnecessary shouting used to force me mute volume
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

she doesn't fight too unnecessarily with others like Abhishek or other previous tv actresses of other seasons.

You are right but I guess the topic was about Isha.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh btw she herself showed that she is a complete LIAR, attention chahiye sirf.Watch her IV on instant bollywood insta page.

1. She clearly said there's no love, or relationship bw Abhishek and her

2. Then goes further to compare Abhisha with Priyankit, no interviewer asked her anything about them, mam ko apne aap commentary and comparison karna hai

Now Priyankit fans are going to drag her (rightfully, how dare she compare something so fake and awful) to a genuine friendship?

this is why we know she's fake AF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyqPXSht1_6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Bluekohl - 12 months ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rafangirl

if u r on twitter, there was a clip of her friend telling her real age

twitter pe pakka hoga wo clip... it was so viral those days

found this

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She's obviously 25+ there's no doubt. The time 'minor' Isha was dating Abhishek her mom used to be with her most of the time. Their vlogs lovey dovey stuff was off the charts. You're telling me her mom was ok with a 17 years old with a 20+ guy?

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ek classmate bolti hai 23 dusri bolti hai 26 how can one believe to any such random person ? smiley24

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Oh btw she herself showed that she is a complete LIAR, attention chahiye sirf.Watch her IV on instant bollywood insta page.

1. She clearly said there's no love, or relationship bw Abhishek and her

2. Then goes further to compare Abhisha with Priyankit, no interviewer asked her anything about them, mam ko apne aap commentary and comparison karna hai

Now Priyankit fans are going to drag her (rightfully, how dare she compare something so fake and awful) to a genuine friendship?

this is why we know she's fake AF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyqPXSht1_6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

what's so offensive in this? She is just trying to explain her situation by giving example of them. They also denied that there is no relationship between them. Abhishek-isha WERE good friends atleast at a point of life. Their friendship was also on n off like Ankit n priyanka. Remember, Ankit priyanka told in bb that they didn't talk to each other for some 3 months. obviously she doesn't mean that abhisha r exactly like priyankit she means that people assume 2 co-actors as couple when they r friends just like happens with both priyankit n abhisha since ud times N fans themselves r comparing abhisha n priyankit since udaariyan times. So what?