Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

You are not the devil here alone. But cant stop rooting for him. I tell you have you checked out the twitter? There is ML vs FL. While in IF people are rooting for ML only 😅😅 People are saying there, that how can you support a murderer and blah blah blah. Meanwhile me, Sarkar ke liye sab maaf 😈😈😈 😂 It's like guilty pleasure. I am having a crush on him.

I missed the romance as well. He was not even properly looking at her properly. 🥲🤦‍♀️ And now tomorrow that Saree scene 🤦‍♀️ Are Ritu ko koi hatao.

Shreya I have seen your games, jo log participate karte hai dhanya hai unko 😂😂 From Sarkar you will get multiple inspirations for the game. I have the courage to play Shiri's game but your game 🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨

Lol here I want ML to win and get the FL. Sarkar ne hum sab ko Ritu bana diya hai. Teenage fangurls. smiley37 We're just not as annoying though. smiley37

That precap keeps making me hope that it is real because I want to see Vikrant's eyes bug out seeing Kirti. smiley36

You will enjoy my game. Don't worry. smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol here I want ML to win and get the FL. Sarkar ne hum sab ko Ritu bana diya hai. Teenage fangurls. smiley37 We're just not as annoying though. smiley37

That precap keeps making me hope that it is real because I want to see Vikrant's eyes bug out seeing Kirti. smiley36

You will enjoy my game. Don't worry. smiley36

Kosha , Shreya u guys nt alone.... even im loving Sarkar.....

smiley42

Nichuss thumbnail

Shreya need standing applause for her game ideas....

i always wonder frm wer she getting all this weird fun games...

wat ever be the game...it s funsmiley42

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Kosha , Shreya u guys nt alone.... even im loving Sarkar.....

smiley42

I love him 😍

Karan Wahi is my first crush, And Sarkar is my Second.

Dono ki awaaze yaar

But Sarkar during that photo morphing scene wearing specs was hot