Episode 46 - Hiding the body

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Today's episode was a bit a low compared to the previous two episodes. It lacked the thrill factor a bit. But it was a hilarious till Sarkar was on screen

Sarkar is already anxious, nervous and as I say that he is the Khatron Ke Khiladi and he is the Khatron Ki Sarkar smiley36 he will always play with fire smiley36 Sarkar's car again breaks down, that day he intentionally did it and today the car broke down on its own smiley37 Sarkar expected that he will send Kirti away but instead she said that she cant leave him alone smiley36 Kirti calls the mechanic and she waits with Sarkar. Sarkar keh rahe tum please jao, aaj chali jao, plz plz plz smiley36 While Kirti is grateful to Sarkar for making her birthday special and none of her previous birthdays were as special as yesterday's birthday. Sarkar was enjoying her comments but he was like Kirti tum galat waqt par sahi baate karti ho, sahi waqt pe shaant rehti ho, plz chali jao smiley37

The mechanic comes and repairs the car and Sarkar's behavior was smiley37 How he looked back to know that if everything was alright. His awkwardness was looked to be so cute and funny at same time. Pichhe Ritu hai and these both are sharing looks. Sarkar was feeling that theek se dekh bhi nahi paa raha hu mein Kirti ko smiley36

Kirti gets a call from Jadav that they have traced the ambulance and they got the forensic report of the fingerprints available in the ambulance. Kirti got curious to know about the details of fingerprints and Sarkar was like "Are yaar ab kya aa gaya" But Kirti then reminds of Puru stuck in the terrace and then she decides not to interfere in the case and Jadav says " Kahin aapne serial killer ko humse pehle nahi pakad liya na" smiley16 I found this scene to be fishy, especially Kirti. For Sarkar its necessary to get the updates of the case, but the thing is that he cant go to the police station because there were his fingerprints in his ambulance. So he convinces Kirti to go the police station. Smart Sarkar says that aap is case mein involve nahi hona chahti yeh baat is killer ko thodi pata hai, police station mein jo baat hoti hai woh killer ko pata chal jaati hai. So just to communicate with the killer that she isn't interested in the case, she should go to the police station and he will accompany her.

Sarkar takes Kirti to the police station. Kirti is a separate Khatron ki Ghanti, but Ritu jo pichhe hai woh to Maut ki Ghanti hai. OMG Khatron ke Khiladi tells a police officer to look after his car smiley37 Ek laash ke saath police station smiley22 While Jadav says that they have got the fingerprints and they soon will enter the in the database and they will find a match to those fingerprints. Garud requests Kirti to describe the person who attacked her in the hospital. Saare Characteristics to Sarkar se milte hai smiley37 Sarkar's expression were bas karo yaar tum sab smiley12 Sarkar though interrupts and says that Kirti is not interested in this case. While Kirti was thanking Vikrant that he always protects her and she feels that she doesn't deserves his love, because he is so good smiley37 Sarkar ki goodness sirf woh hi jaante hai.

Sarkar and Kirti reach home and Ritu behind. Sarkar takes Ritu to his house. Nobody has saw Sarkar with Ritu's body. That's quite surprising. But Ritu has left a video behind her, I wonder that Ritu's parents have not approached the school as she is missing? What about her room? Her phone? Anjali didn't trouble Sarkar a lot, because Bittu was there with Sarkar and he had a motive of killing her, and she didn't leave many crucial evidences behind. Ritu had an important evidence, dont whether her video was uploaded or not. Sarkar doesn't know about the video and he will be screwed. He has to work for the fingerprints reports which are available with the police. Nahi sote hai Sarkar. Will he again go to that forest to bury Ritu?

Puru is very touched with Sarkar's gestures and he loves him a lot. Such a cute baby he is. That boy needs a father but his father is not a good man. Puru made me remind how simple life is when we are kids. Puru says that Sarkar uncle is like a father figure to him. When he said that Agar Papa bhi Sarkar Uncle jaise hote to kitna achha hota. Kirti feels that her life would have been better with Sarkar instead. She closes eyes and reminds of the moments she lived with Vikrant and she smiles. But she is scared to start a new relationship because she feels that she has done injustice to Puru somewhere. She questions is does she have the courage to begin a new relationship with Sarkar?

Kosha

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Thank you for the tag! smiley31

musicalstorm thumbnail

Above is the update of Keh Doon Tumhein Ep 46 - Hiding the body

Minionite thumbnail

Lol just yesterday I was saying that the police have disappeared and Jadhav reappears today. Kind of a dull episode but at least Jadhav returned. smiley37

Kaash Ritu ki body nahi hoti gaadi mein. Hume Vikrant ka actual mazak dikhta when the car broke down. And then some rho-mance as well. smiley43 Is it wrong that I'm loving Vikrant despite him being a serial killer? So wrong. I'm so much the devil. smiley15

Oh waise btw you all are automatically voluntold for my next game. You all are playing whether you like it or not. Main bhi Sarkar ki taran tum sab ko torture karongi. smiley15

The way Vikrant manipulated Kriti into going to the police station was so wrong but so smart.

Jadhav still as funny and lazy as always. smiley37

Aww Puru loves Vikrant so much. So many hearts are going to break when Vikrant's reality comes out. smiley13

Naya_31 thumbnail

What game? Never mind! I’m up for itsmiley41

Vikrant says “Yes even i was thinking lol” when Kirti said that his car always breaks down whenever she sits in it smiley37smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

What game? Never mind! I’m up for itsmiley41

Vikrant says “Yes even i was thinking lol” when Kirti said that his car always breaks down whenever she sits in it smiley37smiley37

Jimmy Jab season 5. You'll get plenty of notifications about it.

Yes and that's him in stress. Imagine if Ritu's body wasn't in the car. We would have gotten better zingers. smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Jimmy Jab season 5. You'll get plenty of notifications about it.

Yes and that's him in stress. Imagine if Ritu's body wasn't in the car. We would have gotten better zingers. smiley37

Bold)

Nice! I’m up for itsmiley41smiley9

Nichuss thumbnail

Lol just yesterday I was saying that the police have disappeared and Jadhav reappears today. Kind of a dull episode but at least Jadhav returned. smiley37

Kaash Ritu ki body nahi hoti gaadi mein. Hume Vikrant ka actual mazak dikhta when the car broke down. And then some rho-mance as well. smiley43 Is it wrong that I'm loving Vikrant despite him being a serial killer? So wrong. I'm so much the devil. smiley15

Oh waise btw you all are automatically voluntold for my next game. You all are playing whether you like it or not. Main bhi Sarkar ki taran tum sab ko torture karongi. smiley15

The way Vikrant manipulated Kriti into going to the police station was so wrong but so smart.

Aww Puru loves Vikrant so much. So many hearts are going to break when Vikrant's reality comes out. smiley13

me thr in game...... :D

btwn today police station... i liked it

musicalstorm thumbnail

You are not the devil here alone. But cant stop rooting for him. I tell you have you checked out the twitter? There is ML vs FL. While in IF people are rooting for ML only 😅😅 People are saying there, that how can you support a murderer and blah blah blah. Meanwhile me, Sarkar ke liye sab maaf 😈😈😈 😂 It's like guilty pleasure. I am having a crush on him.

I missed the romance as well. He was not even properly looking at her properly. 🥲🤦‍♀️ And now tomorrow that Saree scene 🤦‍♀️ Are Ritu ko koi hatao.

Shreya I have seen your games, jo log participate karte hai dhanya hai unko 😂😂 From Sarkar you will get multiple inspirations for the game. I have the courage to play Shiri's game but your game 🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 11 months ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

me thr in game...... :D

btwn today police station... i liked it

It was funny 🤣 Sarkar ka measure