Dhruv Tara OS - parents to be

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Emerging from the bathroom in a simple blue saree, Tara found the room very dimly lighted. She stumbled upon something and was about to fall but her darling husband grabbed her tightly in time by her waist, securing her petite frame in the safety of his arms. He held her ever so lovingly and why wouldn't he ? She meant the sun & moon to him. If there was just one truth to life then for Dhruv, truth was that he loved her till eternity. 

Dhyaan se Rajkumari ji......ab aap par do logon ko sambhaalne ki zimmedaari hai.... - Dhruv said as he placed his hand on her tummy. 

Aap hai na hum dono ka khayal rakhne ke liye.....said Tara wrapping her hands around his neck. 

She closed her eyes in anticipation as Dhruv placed a feathery light kiss on her forehead. 

Mere saath aao mujhe tumhe kuch dikhaana hai....holding her hand in his, he directed her towards the table. 

Tara's gaze met with a surprise as she saw four wrapped gifts neatly placed on the table. 

Ye kya hai Dhruv ? Tara asked with a spark in her eyes.

Ye tumhare liye hai......ek ek karke sabko khol kar dekho...... - Dhruv 

Tara stepped forward to open the first gift while Dhruv continued to admire the beauty his wife happened to be.

Tara got shocked to find a bean (Rajma) in the gift. 

Ye kya hai.....Tara asked with confusion evident in her eyes. 

Dhruv couldn't help but smile at her innocence. 

He took the bean from her and brought it near her tummy......abhi hamara baccha itna bada ho gaya hoga..... - Dhruv retorted proudly.

She looked in his eyes only to realize that she has given the biggest happiness of their lives to him.

Ye dusre waale mein kya hai ?.......tara questioned with her voice laced in excitement.

Khol kar dekho...... - Dhruv 

Tara quickly unwrapped the the second gift only to find an apple  to her surprise....she looked at Dhruv for an answer. 

He took the apple from her hand and again brought it near her tummy to tell her  - Abhi se 15 hafto ke baad hamara baby itna bada ho jaayega.....bilkul iss seb jitna....Dhruv giggled. 

Tara tried hiding her emotions but in vain.

Agala gift khol kar dekho....

Tara nodded she made her way towards his third gift. 

This time she found a coconut placed inside the gift box. 

Aur jab 31 weeks ki pregnancy hogi tab na humara baby itna bada ho jaayega, bilkul iss nariyal jitna aur tumhe pata hai uss time tum our baby will be very active, moving around, sucking their fingers and doing the odd somersault. 

Tara now made her way towards what she thought was his final gift..... 

She careful unwrapped it to find a watermelon placed in it.

Dhruv carefully took the heavy watermelon from her hands to tell her  that "aur fir jab hamara baby itna bada ho jaayega na tab tum kitni cute lagogi" Dhruv finished but not before squishing her cheeks on the process. 

Her face now reflected the prettiest shade of crimson. She turned towards him to herself completely in his warm embrace. His familiar warmth gave her the comfort which no other thing or the luxuries of her rajmahal could ever give.

Lekin Dhruv hum kitne mote ho jaayenge naa..... Tara uttered as he once again glacéd at the melon on table. 

Nahi tum cute hi lagogi moti ho bhi gayi toh.... - Dhruv 

Rehne dijiye Dhruv....ek baar hum mote ho gaye naa toh aap humari taraf dekhenge bhi nahi..... - Tara

Meri toh aankhe hamesha tumhe hi dekhengi, Tara - Dhruv 

Waise ruko abhi tumhe kuch aur bhi dena hai..... - Dhruv 

He quickly brought two paper bags only to surprise his dear lady and the mother to be even more.

Aap humein aaj kitne uphaar dene waale hai Dhruv.... - Tara said still processing the happening around her. 

Ye gifts uss gift ke saamne kuch nahi hai jo tum mujhe dene jaa rahi ho Tara...... - Dhruv 

He forwarded the paper bags to her, asking her to take her gifts out one by one.

She did as instructed by him. She found a soft maternity gown in the first paper and a cute pink frock in the second bag.

She hugged that baby frock, her eyes closed in prayer; the prayer to thank her Kanha ji for sending Dhruv in her life and now blessing both of them in the form of a small human growing inside her. 

She opened her and turned towards him only to find him looking at her in the most loving way. She hugged him tightly with all her strength. If she was his sun and moon and then he was definitely her heart and soul. 

He felt wetness on his shirt as she silently cried in happiness..... Tara ye rone ka nahi khush hone ka samay hai....bimari life mein itni badi khushi aane waali hai aur tum aise to rahi ho...... - Dhruv 

Humare jeevan mein aane ke liye aur usse itna sundar banane ke liye dhanyvad - Tara 

Tumhe waise mujhe ek aur kaam ke liye dhanyvad dena chahiye - Dhruv said with a smirk.

Kiske liye ? - Tara questioned 

Maine itni jyada mehnat ki hai tab jaake ye khushi aayi hai.....he said caressing her tummy lightly. 

She slapped his arm on his naughtiness. 

Areyyyy maar kyun rahi ho...sach hi toh kaha maine......ye meri hi mehnat ka fal hai.....toh dhanyvad toh tumhe dena chahiye mujhe Tara. 

Dhruv kaisi baatein kar rahe hai. Kuch toh sharam kariye. - Tara retorted while trying to suppress the dark shade of crimson that threatened to adorn her face any moment now. 

He lifted her in his arms in order to place her on their bed. He sat in front of her, taking her hands in his. Tara, I promise I'll be the best dad to our child. I promise I'll give all the love, care and affection to you and our little human. I may not be able to provide you and this baby the luxuries of royalty but both of you will never feel any dearth happiness from my end. 

Tara moved forward and placed an assuring kiss on his forehead. She took his hand and placed it on her tummy to tell him that "Dhruv humari aur inke jeevan ki sabse badi khushi aap hai. Hum dono ko aapke pyaar aur saath ke alaawa aur kuch nahi chahiye".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was just WOW nitya yrrsmiley27
Tune to aate hi dhamaka kr diyasmiley36

I was litterally crying while reading , This was muchh neededsmiley27

Thnk you soo soo much yr , Plz aese hi saviour bn kr likhti reh
Stories hi hume ab bacha skti hai

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

It was just WOW nitya yrrsmiley27
Tune to aate hi dhamaka kr diyasmiley36

I was litterally crying while reading , This was muchh neededsmiley27

Thnk you soo soo much yr , Plz aese hi saviour bn kr likhti reh
Stories hi hume ab bacha skti hai

you are welcome. Kal itna bakwas tha show toff h I thought ki chalo kuch likhte hai so I wrote this. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was such a cute one!! I loved it! Update soon!!! 

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How beautiful it is ,smiley27smiley27

Nitya , kitna pyara likha h , DT as to be parents. Yahi to chahiye tha , kuchh happy moments. smiley42

Amazing girl smiley32