Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

May be afraid tat aish get negative name n ruin their work . They ve to work outside know . Might not come to BB . Seems sorted couple in real life , nice .

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 12 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so i finally started and thank god for this topic because she’s definitely on my least liked contestant list. My issue is people like her who are not content worthy because of personality yet will be backee by channel. I hope she changes or goes home.

Also her husband is equally boring i wouldnt if he goes first and perhaps Ashwarya opens up.

Bigboss2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought aishawriya will be the biggest drama queen,, she seems a fattu, boring,, lazy,, not so interested, zabardasti aagayi show maii lolzz

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

People are so busy bashing Isha and Abhishek - hello, this pati patni jodi are literally the worstsmiley37 SOOOO boring and personality-less

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

She might be missing rohit singham uncle

Rohit was so proud of her pathetic performance in KKK

And she is doing same in BB. But only difference is BB is not like RS who will lie and praise her bad performance.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bigboss2020

I thought aishawriya will be the biggest drama queen,, she seems a fattu, boring,, lazy,, not so interested, zabardasti aagayi show maii lolzz

KKK top 3 janey ky badley BB main ayi hogi

She is so confused

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she will get better …. especially after BB’s advice

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

She had so much of pre-season hype, as Bigg Boss himself invited her on Khatron Ke Khiladi to be a part of BB, so I was assuming she must be super entertaining & dramatic! But she turned out to be the most nalli contestant ever! smiley29

What's your take on Aishwarya? Is she taking time to open up or she's indeed boring like this? smiley24

She seems boring so far. But will see after a week smiley36 She behaves so childish

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

KKK top 3 janey ky badley BB main ayi hogi

She is so confused

Yeah and after coming to BB she herself doesn't know why is she there in the house ?smiley36

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Paid Vacation chal rahi a dono husband-wife ki smiley36

She thought she had do same nautanki that she did in KKK…but yahan Sab maharathi hain smiley36