Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

mere baghair kaise guzaara hoga smiley9smiley36

tum hi ho humara sahara vibey!!!!!

And guts to watch through all this bakwas season!!!

I have not seen anything even now!! 🤭🤭

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Bigg boss - will he stop talking nonstop?its terribly irritatingsmiley7 even if anyone is taking breathe, bigg boss starts bla bla! What is this! And he dont want to vicky to play,it seems. vicky looks very smart player bas ye bb usse khelne nehi denge.

Bb is also playing since last year

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

- mannara ka talent - tears k bagair rona. kuch to saaf kar rahi hai mooh pe per ansoo nahi dikh rahe smiley14 she says vicky ne mujhe nominate kia to usko punish karo or dusre room mein sulao. wtf

- i agree with ankita. the way jigna said bahaar did seem rude

- munawar mein in larkiyon ko kya acha lag raha hai? mannara flirts with him and now sonya is flirting with him

- vicky about neil's rship with ash - phas gaya bechara larka. he believes ash controls him

- mannara says wo jitni desi hai, utni videshi bhi hai. ab yeh kahan ki foreigner hai? smiley36

- munawar ka to dimag ghis jae ga mannara ko samjha samjha kar

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

i have only seen 2 episodes so far and they aren't too bad minus abhishek's aggression smiley36

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhanu27

In some interview this abhishek dude said that he likes asim and abhishek malhan (bb ott2) so obvious by his stupid behavior
Premier pe isne jo bola isha ko leke omg super cringe

no he said wo asim ko pelega agar hota to

his inspiration is sid and was saying in lf he is like sid

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

- mannara ka talent - tears k bagair rona. kuch to saaf kar rahi hai mooh pe per ansoo nahi dikh rahe smiley14 she says vicky ne mujhe nominate kia to usko punish karo or dusre room mein sulao. wtf

- munawar mein in larkiyon ko kya acha lag raha hai? mannara flirts with him and now sonya is flirting with him

- vicky about neil's rship with ash - phas gaya bechara larka. he believes ash controls him

- mannara says wo jitni desi hai, utni videshi bhi hai. ab yeh kahan ki foreigner hai? smiley36

they know he has huge vote bank and his fans will vote for them if they made a ship with him

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Voot PE nahi hai episodes 🤔

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

You are not watching ?

NINALOGY thumbnail

In manara's case, i feel it's munawar who is flirting and trying to take footage because of her.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The funniest part was that just after he said Neil is in a claustrophobic relationship, his own wife came and ordered him to come to bed. smiley37 That bandar Abhishek even taunted him "claustrophobic?" smiley36