Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Ankita. High profile. We all knew she was gonna come. Stage pe kuch khas nahi dikha. She is so far observing everything

bhanu27 thumbnail

Vicky jain. The ankit of this season. No not in terms of gameplay but because he is definitely bigg boss's target this year. Bechare ko dusre din hi harmless prank pe itna dant diya

bhanu27 thumbnail

But i like how vicky is. I had no idea about him. Surprisingly Ankita and Vicky both are coming across nice.

bhanu27 thumbnail

Fist episode was overly dramatic. Thanks to abhishek's fake fights. He thinks he is asim? Isha and he definitely planned the entire script together.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bigg boss intervened too quickly with Ankita. Should have let her open her character a bit.

and I feel bad for Naved. He is lost and doesn’t know how to grab attention between all these fights. I have a feeling he’s going to be funny but needs a chance.

bhanu27 thumbnail

This year it looks like evey bb contestant thinks they must do something to stay relevant on the show. So they are doing a lot extra. And its looking very fake. Day 1 me itna chillam chilli ki jarurat nahi thi.

bhanu27 thumbnail

Coming to today's episode. whole fart discussion was so annoying oh my god

bhanu27 thumbnail

Arun should have simply said to abhishek that he has a mouth and if he feels he can share it by his own. Abhishek called the girls and said that was so....Bigg boss gave warning and that guy suddenly asking for sorry
Its so fake from Abhishek's side.

bhanu27 thumbnail

Like last year i found shalin unintentionally funny this year its abhishek. Also maybe because he is trying to copys shalin. Ah someone is copying shalin. Our boy has come far smiley42

bhanu27 thumbnail

Bigg boss sent Ankita to the therapy room. Its way too early to guide her bigg boss but well here we are. and ankita is actually doing good. She is calm and respectful.