Jigna ben bhi bhut shanii aur dabangg hai

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Navid bhut masoom h bhai

If elimination happen he will go

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MakhannMalaai

Vicky ek number gamer hai lekin Bigg boss jee usko khelne na denge.. jo ziada smart bane BB uski super fast vaat lagate hain.. he only likes bewaqoof log..

vicky is ok why is BB interfering so much in his game he has barely played any cards yet it has not even been a week
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm really liking Mannara and Munawar. They do look cute.❤️

The last bit with Vicky when he was talking about Neil being in Claustrophobic relationship and then Ankita appears with the look and Vicky follows and Isha, Abhishek laugh at him saying Claustrophobic, it was such a hilarious scene. Like a perfect timed comedy scene. 🤣🤣🤣 That was best bit from today's episode.

I do feel bad from Mannara and Navid with nominations. I really want Abhishek to go but seems like it'll be Naivd this time.

Edited by -De.De- - a year ago
bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok so the threads are not even reaching page 60 thats disappointing

bhanu27 thumbnail

Finally i caught up with the episodes and all i have to say after watching is 'main aisa hi hu'

bhanu27 thumbnail

Seeing mixed reactions about this season. Some are saying its hatke some saying very boring and predictable
What i saw is that unlike other years where at least we get one or two contestants as someone who didnt watch bigg boss and so they give some kind of organic performance but this year its not like that.
Sare ke sare mixer me bigg boss ke pichle seasons daal ke mix karke nigal ke aaye hain. I mean 2nd day me hi itna ladai? smiley3

bhanu27 thumbnail

day 1 premier day
what the hell has happened to salman? he looked sehma sehma hua
Unlike other seasons he didnt seem that disconnected or maybe i have grown immunity to his disinterest lol

bhanu27 thumbnail

Mannara never heard of her. So Priyanka chopra ki cousin hain. Almost felt like seen her somewhere. And was right. She has done that zid movie. That movie had amazing songs. So she does movie in south now
Her personality looks cheerful bubbly types. Bathroom me camouflage wali scene was unintentionally funny. I mean munawar was sarcastic and Mannara didnt probably got it. I feel bb already likes her a lot

bhanu27 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Munawar know him from lockup. He won that show. Very sly and manipulative. He knows how to play mind games. First episode he got lot of footage. And his pr is very active in social media. Twitter is filled with munawar