Bigboss2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1. Ankita Lokhande = I M done with social media influencers.. Tv actors needs to shine like before. Ankita is beautiful, gorgeous, fashionable seems strong also.. Hope she will be like gauhar, hina, rubina, karishma type. Strong bold.. She has potential. I M liking her.

2. Mannara chopra = she looks like parineeti a little bit.. Afterall cousins hai.. She is a dhamaka.. I lived her decoding abhishekh ishaa. It was bang on. She is effortlessly entertaining and funny.. I want her to go long in the show. She can provide lots of masala.

3. Munawar = Munawar is still thinking how to play here in this season,, he is deep thoughtful very intelligent,, mastermind of the season ban sakta haii.. Let's see I have lots of hopes from him..

4. Vicky = Vicky isn't like ankit, abhinav, apurva type sidha sadha husband,, he is really very active and he seems the dark horse of the season.

5. I M confused,, baaki sab mai,, a lot of them r not coming out of their shell so will say later..

that rider, Neil, aishawriya so many of them has potential.. let's see..

Basss abhishekh reminding of kushal tandon,, isha is looking really faltuuu...

Tell me about ur top 5 for now..

Edited by Bigboss2020 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I even do not know everyone’s namesmiley24

Isn’t it too early to say top 5?!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I think it's too early to say about Top 5

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Abhishek is insensitive. He was mocking Navid fir his sexuality.

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

1. Ankita- Strong-headed, feisty, and reminds me of Hina/Gauahar and Rubina and a bit of Karishma. She appears to be very strong and straightforward. Woh to pakka drama karegi end tak!

2. Vicky Jain- Initially thought him to be a typical patti vata patni but appeared to be quite chalak. He could also be manipulative and the way he indulges in fights. He is also a dark horse in the way he gives advice to the housemates. Hope he stays like this and doesn't ruin his game.

3. Munawar- Shattir, chalak and could be a mastermind of the house. And he is literally here to play the game and has that "care-a-damn" attitude. He will surely get maximum bashing from Salman Khan as well.

4. Abhishek- Attention-seeker and thinks himself to be the sasta version of Paras/Gautam Gulati/Shalin. His self-obsessed sentence like " Main Aisa Hi hoon" grabs a lot of attention. He will surely get maximum bashing from Salman Khan on WKV.

5. Neil Bhatt/ Uk Rider- Both of them has potential as that Rider guy is giving lots of effort for e.g poking into fights, aur voh zaroor koi na koi violence karega. Pakka BB material. Neil appears to be calm like Ankit/Apoorva Agnihotri and could go far if he plays the game for himself rather than being a pati-vata patni. He should also be opinionated and active in the house, if he does this then voh bhi aage jayega.

Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I even do not know everyone’s namesmiley24

Isn’t it too early to say top 5?!

True it will take time to know them yet plus even to to know who they are .Sorry to interfere in your discussions .
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

what fun it would be if elvish were to come half way through the season and take the trophy home again smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm kinda liking Munwar, Ankita & Vicky so far.

priya185 thumbnail

I like Munawar and Ankita

Mannara was entertaining yesterday

I dislike Abhishek

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I was inclined to Abhishek when watching live feed but in the episode he looked like doing drama. He is removed from my top list

1. Vicki

2. Munawar