Husbands? What for..?

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Why do these seasoned actresses bring with them excess baggage? Right from Bakhtiar Irani to these two stalwarts, it has been proven time and again that excess baggage acts as an inconvenience to the ladies’ game plans. And who is Vicky? Ankita ko mauqa mila to utha ke leke aa gayi apne saiyaan ko. smiley11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

As long as there is no cringe content and they don't try to turn the season into another daily soap.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Why do these seasoned actresses bring with them excess baggage? Right from Bakhtiar Irani to these two stalwarts, it has been proven time and again that excess baggage acts as an inconvenience to the ladies’ game plans. And who is Vicky? Ankita ko mauqa mila to utha ke leke aa gayi apne saiyaan ko. smiley11

And it not fair towards the singles .
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

For once I would love to see husband wife playing their own game instead of romancing and following each other. I don't know if this will ever happen in BB. smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Bb may paid to Ankita n her hubby Vicky free , two contestants but bb gives only 1 contestant money , bb saving bucks , less investment .
SomeOldUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

For once I would love to see husband wife playing their own game instead of romancing and following each other. I don't know if this will ever happen in BB. smiley36

This may happen with Ankita and Vicky. He gave her the ultimatum that he is free to interact with whoever, and so is she. Let’s see how far this goes. I’m sick and tired of the babu-shona bs on the show. Put that excess baggage to use.
SomeOldUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

As long as there is no cringe content and they don't try to turn the season into another daily soap.

GAWD! Remember Season 14. They ruined their own image.
SomeOldUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Bb may paid to Ankita n her hubby Vicky free , two contestants but bb gives only 1 contestant money , bb saving bucks , less investment .

Really? Is that how it works? smiley23

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vicki has potential but meanwhile Neil is very boring.

SomeOldUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Vicki has potential but meanwhile Neil is very boring.

He looks lost and dumb. Maybe he’s the dark horse, just like Ankit from last season.
Edited by DaddyMarvel - 1 years ago