Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Shalin was super smart, ussey apni kharab image achi karli thi bb sy aur yeh abhishek apni image ki dhajiyaan uddaney aya hai.

Shallo ki image to Aaj bhi meri nazron ne wahi hai, nothing can change the fact that he had beaten his wife even if Daljit has forgiven him but yes, keeping aside that , that guy was hella entertaining 🤣 he literally made that boring season fun.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

He is acting like a hybrid of pcc and shalin smiley37

Yup, Chillam chilli + sasta ashiq syndrome + farzi agression Max Pro

priya185 thumbnail

Salman seems to like Ankita all the vows were in her favour

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys hope everyone is well. I just caught up and only have a few thoughts till now.

The udaariyan couple Abhishek and isha looked annoying to me like too ott and try hards esp abhishek and their conflict already looks kinda fake for the show lol

Also vicky was playing playing some mind games when bb as usual exposed his plan like he always does of ppl he doesn’t want going much ahead in the game i guess lol

Seems like bb planned for ankita to go ahead but yaha pe vicky out of syllabus aake zyada footage le raha tha so he had to be exposed 😂

At least bb from the starting said he would be biased so fair enough 😂

Also I found munawar and manara’s nok jhok kinda cute lol

Also of the 3 rooms the brain has the best perk imo which is the archive room where u can see entire vid or clip of an incident so u can see who planned what and strategize accordingly

The love room is at 2nd with the therapy room cuz i’m sure anyone would love to get relaxed after tiring tasks lol

And the dum room had the worst perk imo which was a garden view dining area lol

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Hey Guys hope everyone is well. I just caught up and only have a few thoughts till now.

The udaariyan couple Abhishek and isha looked annoying to me like too ott and try hards esp abhishek and their conflict already looks kinda fake for the show lol

Also vicky was playing playing some mind games when bb as usual exposed his plan like he always does of ppl he doesn’t want going much ahead in the game i guess lol

Seems like bb planned for ankita to go ahead but yaha pe vicky out of syllabus aake zyada footage le raha tha so he had to be exposed 😂

At least bb from the starting said he would be biased so fair enough 😂

Also I found munawar and manara’s nok jhok kinda cute lol

Also of the 3 rooms the brain has the best perk imo which is the archive room where u can see entire vid or clip of an incident so u can see who planned what and strategize accordingly

The love room is at 2nd with the therapy room cuz i’m sure anyone would love to get relaxed after tiring tasks lol

And the dum room had the worst perk imo which was a garden view dining area lol

Also loved how mean’t to insinuate he would be biased towards contestants who provide him good and entertaining footage but like always what he actually mean’t was he would be biased towards ppl he wants to take ahead and who have signed mg’s 😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

It can be no elimination first week but they can take out Naved , Wat value he will add to d show .

Naved should go. He was hardly seen anyway.