Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Yeah, that's actually true. Shalin actually was a smart player. Abhishek looks too hyper aggressive types. But I think he also knows he doesn't have a pre built fanbase to he is mostly trying to be another Pratik of first week 🤣

Pratik was also smarter than this guy.. annoying yes when he got into these unnecessary arguments but still got a sense that he knew what he was doing, maybe because the person on the other side also used to get hyper and say/do inappropriate things which they wouldn't have otherwise... Ye Abhishek to dumb laga mujhe because the only person who came out looking bad both times he got into fights, was him.

This is cannot be his real personality in the outside world.. sure he can be impulsive and aggressive but what he did yesterday was not normal... Day 1 no one can be so off and unhinged ...drama kar ra tha obviously. The way he patched up with Isha, gave away.. must've planned all this from outside.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Source link ? Confirmed ? Then bye naved.

Mannara and Naved are confirmed, Abhishek is mostly confirmed as live feed mei Naved said that Munnawar told him ki Mannara, Abhishek and usme se Naved is most likely to go
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trouble_006

He's also friends with Shallo smiley36

Deadly gyan leke Aya hai pakka

He is acting like a hybrid of pcc and shalin smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah, that's actually true. Shalin actually was a smart player. Abhishek looks too hyper aggressive types. But I think he also knows he doesn't have a pre built fanbase to he is mostly trying to be another Pratik of first week 🤣

Shalin was super smart, ussey apni kharab image achi karli thi bb sy aur yeh abhishek apni image ki dhajiyaan uddaney aya hai.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

He looks like a mixture of Gautam and Shalin from last season 🤣bas Shalin entertaining tha, ye nahi hai 🤣

From the clips I see, he is like Ishaan from BB15 + yes Shallu but shallu didnt fight all the time, both of them were more instigating than aggressive. Seems like he is trying to be like Asim but with no rationale.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i'm okay. how are you? no worries, you can catch up whenever you get the chance. you can probably skip the first episode because that's what i did. i didn't even feel like watching today's but i got around to it eventually. it wasn't awful so i'll see how long i can put up with it smiley36

fr! bb said he doesn't want to see the same old ghisa pita boring bb. i can only hope that they apply this warning to themselves and stop, but i don't have high hopes

Yeah I am deffo missing the first episode, Sallu looks unwell tbh. Launching a show during world cup is TRP suicide but this time even world cup does not have that much hype.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yeah I am deffo missing the first episode, Sallu looks unwell tbh. Launching a show during world cup is TRP suicide but this time even world cup does not have that much hype.

patelll how are you??

How is orange kitty??

This season looks like such a bore... I dnt even feel like watching it!!

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ankita and family ishwarya and family will be having mg so they will be enjoying their paid vacation in the house till sallu take their class mostly new chota mota actors infamous people will be active since their chances of getting eliminated is high but they will never win will get scolding also from salman and BB for the smallest of small mistake 😒

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mannara and Naved are confirmed, Abhishek is mostly confirmed as live feed mei Naved said that Munnawar told him ki Mannara, Abhishek and usme se Naved is most likely to go

It can be no elimination first week but they can take out Naved , Wat value he will add to d show .

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Ankita and family ishwarya and family will be having mg so they will be enjoying their paid vacation in the house till sallu take their class mostly new chota mota actors infamous people will be active since their chances of getting eliminated is high but they will never win will get scolding also from salman and BB for the smallest of small mistake 😒

Abhishek didn’t ve mg n fan base it seems , so started shouting n fights , giving content to BB smiley36

From stage only Isha- Abhishek started drama smiley36