Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

BB ne khudko neutral dikhane ke liye Rinku ko daal Diya pure episode me gayab thi smiley36

sarey tv serials wale log gayab hain. neil, ash, rinku, ankita are nowhere to be seen. vicky is doing more than ankita is. it's like he's playing for the both of them smiley36 abhishek and isha are active but abhishek is definitely overdoing it

vibecheck thumbnail

Was Aishwarya even there in the house? Even UK import got more screen time than her after the first meeting with BB. Aish and Neil seem to be this season's free loaders

only saw her dancing during bb anthem and then doing khikhikhi when bb was throwing taunts at vicky

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Vibeyyyy! How are you? I am sooo stuck at this work event till Wednesday then I will catch up!

Pathetic how transparent it is that they’re desperately hatching a new angle, atleast have some patience before revealing all your cards smiley37

i'm okay. how are you? no worries, you can catch up whenever you get the chance. you can probably skip the first episode because that's what i did. i didn't even feel like watching today's but i got around to it eventually. it wasn't awful so i'll see how long i can put up with it smiley36

fr! bb said he doesn't want to see the same old ghisa pita boring bb. i can only hope that they apply this warning to themselves and stop, but i don't have high hopes

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Only 48 pages itna thanda tha kya episode even with superstars like Ankita munnavar Aishwarya ke Ghar me rehte huve 😊

hamare jaise 1-2 hafte baad dekhne ki sochne wale logonka kya hoga 😅

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That sasta kabir singh needs to calm the F down. He wants to fight with everyone. Dude sit down . Ask your preeti to shut up too. Both idiotic and cringey. Fake losers

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am liking Mannara, Ankita and Vicky as of now. And completely disliking Isha and Abhishek.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar Pixie I am not a regular BB viewer which is why ai have a very shallow reference pool to pull out fromsmiley36 ab kya bolu? Ok then Dolly Bindra? Pooja Mishra? smiley37

Agree though.. Pratik knew what he was doing.. This guy is all brawn, no brain. smiley36 bel budhhi we call him.

He looks like a mixture of Gautam and Shalin from last season 🤣bas Shalin entertaining tha, ye nahi hai 🤣

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

Dritrashtra committee mein kon hai??

Koi bata sakta hai ki aaj ka epi kaise tha?

Main aapke saath hu smiley36

Most of the contestants are irritating smiley26

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I am liking Mannara, Ankita and Vicky as of now. And completely disliking Isha and Abhishek.

Mannara is irritating and in your face type of contestant, kal ke LF main usne Isha ke saath bahut argument kiya. BB ne sab ko living area main bulake kuch task diya toh mannara looked at Isha and said aapke ke Vicky bhaiya! And iss baat pe manna and Isha ka laaaaaaaamba argument hua.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

This guy is very good friends with priyanka and ankit, he already had a relationship with Isha and a breakup it seems. So he must have rata maraoed the entire show and come in with the angry young guy angle - not everyone can be as stubborn as pratick sehajpal (his new name according to numerology).

Can’t believe ankit is besties with him smiley37

He's also friends with Shallo smiley36

Deadly gyan leke Aya hai pakka