Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye advocate Sana ko agar BB khopche me nahi bulata, isko aaj koi footage nahi milne wala tha. Chalo, atleast ''muchally'' kuch decide hoga lagta haismiley30

Who is the guy in that himachali topi?..seems like a nice guy ..not trying too hard unlike some..and by some I mean Abhishek

Edited by MistyDawn - 1 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail

So we are to believe that all these explosive, aggressive outbursts Abhishek is having, on DAY 1, without any real provocation are real? Even in the heat of the argument, the guy doesn't forget to hold the microphone near his mouthsmiley36 Its so obvious he is just trying to ensure BB and audience realize that he is the disruptive element of this season..the ''content'' provider..so hate or hate him, he is gonna stay smiley36Only problem is he might run out of steam soon.. too much too soon.. confused atma..first picked bal then bolta hai dil se khelne aya hun.. he is not sharp at all.. dimwit buffoon is what he is

MistyDawn thumbnail

Abhishek Day 1 - ''Mein aisa kyun hun...mein aisa hi hun''smiley25

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

This guy is very good friends with priyanka and ankit, he already had a relationship with Isha and a breakup it seems. So he must have rata maraoed the entire show and come in with the angry young guy angle - not everyone can be as stubborn as pratick sehajpal (his new name according to numerology).

Can’t believe ankit is besties with him smiley37

It's the other way round, he keeps doing bhai bhai but Ankit never gives him bhaww

MistyDawn thumbnail

Bechara Vicky..not his fan..don't know him.. not even supporting him.. but these things BB does just makes me wanna support him atleast on this matter... ''Mu par kyu nahi bola? pith piche kyu bola'' - BB Arey maybe that's the way he wants to play..WHY would he want to show all his cards to everyone in the house and that too on day 1?smiley36

The guy made efforts to open up to people..like Abhishek and Manara for whatever reasons..atleast he is not sticking to his wife..he is playing in whatever way he deems fit.. prank kiya..big deal? BB should have thanked him for doing that prank because of which ''mein aisa hi hu'' got into yet another manufactured fight with yet another girl..which BB ediotrs found interesting enough to show in the main episode.. BB alag season hai, ghisa pita script nahi chalega bolke, doing the same shit all over again

Edited by MistyDawn - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Bad boy image to bechara Sha ki thi ..smiley36wo to aise bina baat ke fight bhi nahi karta tha. Ye bas loudspeaker hai. I liked the fact that Isha didn't back down and start rona dhona

Sha ny toh apni bad boy image ko clean kardiya through bb.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

main bhi aj kal zindagi se itni hi tanng hun. i feel you, sallu smiley36

+1 😂

Word Count: 1

MistyDawn thumbnail
MistyDawn thumbnail

BB's flirt mode onsmiley24 By god aisa faltu hai na ye BB..

Manara is really related to Priyanka and Parineeti? she does have slight resemblance to Pareeniti..

Munawar, Manara are gonna go far..Munawar to pakka lol

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

BB's flirt mode onsmiley24 By god aisa faltu hai na ye BB..

Manara is really related to Priyanka and Parineeti? she does have slight resemblance to Pareeniti..

Munawar, Manara are gonna go far..Munawar to pakka lol

wo bb k sahi wale favs ho sakte hain. rinku ko list mein kyun daala? i don't buy that yet smiley36