Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

i skipped yesterday's episode. i don't feel like watching today's either tbh but i'm making myself watch it rn so i don't fall behind right away smiley36

- yeh mannara aise kyun bolti hai? lagta hai isko kisi ne 0.5 ki speed pe laga dia hai

- abhishek and isha ek dusre pe cheekh rahe hain and then cut to them being normal with each other. yeh bohat pakkane wale hain priyankit ki tarha smiley13

- abhishek ko bohat zor ki game ai hui hai. he doesn't even want to pick his room because he thinks mannara will somehow get rewarded for it

- there goes bb accepting his biasedness from the very beginning smiley39 he says jo meri game k liye acha hoga wo mere liye acha hoga and he accepts that he'll be openly biased and these idiot housemates cheer. abey tum sab to bb k favs hoge nahi. this favoritism will come into play against some of you smiley36

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Haan last season abdu tha ussey last season rajiv

Rochelle and Mandana were unbearable smiley29
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

also, we only made it to 40 pages today? second episode mein hi sab ne give up kar dia smiley37

- i recognize ankita and her husband. neil and aish. munawar. baki sab ko to kabhi nahi dekha. gotta learn their names. bb should show the names in engilsh too whenever they pop up

- abhishek discussing one of the fellow contestants who reached out to him outside the house and said hum sath khelein gey. why tf do people do this with strangers? this usually gets exposed on the show and they look desperate. it's less likely to come out if you know each other. i think it's BS that abhishek and isha didn't know about the other coming. inki bhi priyankit jaisi audience ko pakane wali setting hogi smiley14

- yeh journalist to wohi hai na jis pe scoop bana featuring tanna? yeh to puri bracelets ki dukaan pehan k bethi hai ek hi wrist pe smiley36

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG... I've to say, I loved the episode today. Especially the prank and then BB exposing Vicky Bhai, it was just so hilarious. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘ And the last bit in confession room was funny and cute in a way.

I am watching BB after so many years and don't know many but damn, I'd say it's definitely a good start.

Munawar is my favourite already.

And damn... just realised Rinku is Chaya from Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜ and I recognised her from her voice. šŸ™ˆ

Let's see how long this new avatar of BB lasts.

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

also, we only made it to 40 pages today? second episode mein hi sab ne give up kar dia smiley37

- i recognize ankita and her husband. neil and aish. munawar. baki sab ko to kabhi nahi dekha. gotta learn their names. bb should show the names in engilsh too whenever they pop up

- abhishek discussing one of the fellow contestants who reached out to him outside the house and said hum sath khelein gey. why tf do people do this with strangers? this usually gets exposed on the show and they look desperate. it's less likely to come out if you know each other. i think it's BS that abhishek and isha didn't know about the other coming. inki bhi priyankit jaisi audience ko pakane wali setting hogi smiley14

- yeh journalist to wohi hai na jis pe scoop bana featuring tanna? yeh to puri bracelets ki dukaan pehan k bethi hai ek hi wrist pe smiley36

Yeah listening to journalist's story I realised she is the same one. Scoop with Tanna is based on her story. It is quite sad what she has been through.

Abhishek and Isha proper setting karke aye hain bahar se lagta hai. Isha jo itna utavli ho rahi thi Abhishek ko Dil wale ghar bolane ko, usi se andaza hogaya hai.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just started watching today's episode -

Abhishek Kumar is giving me Pratik Sehajpal vibes.. bina baat ke pange lena, unnecessarily aggressive..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Just started watching today's episode -

Abhishek Kumar is giving me Pratik Sehajpal vibes.. bina baat ke pange lena, unnecessarily aggressive..

Sahi pakdey ho

He is hell irritating, bina baat ky shout karta hai aur phir bolta hai ky main aisa hi hoon šŸ„“

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sahi pakdey ho

He is hell irritating, bina baat ky shout karta hai aur phir bolta hai ky main aisa hi hoon šŸ„“

Hey Ninasmiley31 He obviously has a strategy..wants to be the bad guy, get into heated arguments just for the sake of it..plus he already has an angle with Isha.. he is gonna be a content provider..typical BB kalesh wala content..smiley36 ear plugs chahiye hoga ise jhelne smiley18I mean who says jaha Manara soyegi mein wahi soungasmiley39

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Todays episode was fun!!why was Bigg boss so offended with the prank? It was fun! Iā€™d rather watch this than loud fights šŸ¤“

MistyDawn thumbnail

Ye Manara bhi dur tak jayegismiley36 Gaslighting seems to be her forte.. instigating Munawar against Abhishek ''usne apko bhi surpass kar diya.smiley3.. aap itne famous''smiley36

And what was that? Abhishek to Isha '' mujhe calmly handle karo '' hain kon ye nawab?smiley36