Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a month ago

Hi, thanks for liking the sneak peek. Update. Done. 

Check >> CHAPTER 23

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Iptida

Eid Mubarak to you and your family 

Eid Mubarak: Wishes, Quotes, Images & WhatsApp Status for Eid-al-Fitr 2022

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Iptida

thanks for the pm and update

Chapter 23

Splendid update…. magnificently written 

great that Maan confronted Geet

well she did not want to answer him

of cos he stopped her from leaving

Geet's thoughts were reasonable

so she cautioned Maan to behave himself

Maan indeed does not care about everyone

Maan was clearly hurt with Geet's remarks

good that she tried to explain

oh no he left

glad she went after him

but she could not find him

she was certainly feeling for guilty

sad that Maan then left for London

now six months have passed and Maan is back

Maan is a force to reckon with

he does have a commanding presence and aura

as expected the ladies would gush around him

however he is not interested

hmm he ignores Geet

she is naturally upset

dismayed with his behavior towards him

alas she feels its payback

Geet's thoughts well portrayed

wow she found the letters she wrote to him in his office

Geet's reaction was justified

ahh Maan arrived and that too in a bad mood

not surprised that he knew she touched his papers

Maan was surely angry

at least she apologised

Gosh he broke her necklace

she was astounded when he got closer to her and kissed her

her question was understandable

sensational moments

she loves him so much

dismayed that Maan taunted her

but he was protecting himself

he loves her immensely 

alas he feels bad for hurting her

yet he kissed her

passionate moments

after that she left

hurting him yet again

seems like there is a misunderstanding 

whoa Geet resigned

Maan was really furious and demanded an explanation

his comments were anticipated

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - a month ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Iptida

Eid Mubarak to you and your family 

Eid Mubarak: Wishes, Quotes, Images & WhatsApp Status for Eid-al-Fitr 2022

Thanks a lot for the warm wishes. Eid Mubarak. smiley31 🥰🧡

Eid Mubarak GIF Images 2023 | Happy Eid Greetings | Eid greetings, Eid mubarak gif, Eid mubarak

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update

geet is feeling guilty n wants to ask sorry from maan

maan wants to be near geet but also wants to protect his heart from pain

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

What a beautiful update.. I was sniffling throughout reading it. Such strong conflicting emotions especially for Maan. He is getting very avengeful and petty in his tryst to protect himself. Why is he being so inconsiderate?! If only he sees this from her pov. He is like showing anger on her just coz she came back in his life. Insults her, feels bad, then insults her more, he is getting entangled in this vicious cycle. Because it is Geet he might think he can get away with anything. One side he is kissing her neck and when she got ready to kiss he again insults her. Where is he going with this spite on her? What does he want to do with her? He wants her with him but is so annoyed at her keeps throwing jibes. Now she has applied for a resignation, I was like Bravo Geet. I want her to take a step against his tantrums. One side I feel bad for him because I know where he is coming from. He feels she can do it again.. so he’s protecting himself from getting hurt further, while other side if we see Geet I feel even more awful looking at her condition.. no one to love her, she’s working under the one person she loved who despises her at the moment… very sad looking at her. I see the mix of some past chapters in Maan’s pov this time. Atleast now we know why that scene with the necklace happened. Still doesn’t make him appear any less mean in my eyes, even though he has his reasons for it. Please update soon.. very eager to know what happens after her resignation. The wait gets painful

Edited by babelicious - 28 days ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 23 

Curious , Hardcore and so Fantastic Chapter 

On Maan's birthday he just wanted to spend some stolen moments with Geet

either she is been so shy or there is something else stopping her from been with Maan

The moment he walked away from her telling her it's his birthday from that very moment

Maan completely stayed away from Geet

he even went back to London and once he was back to KC , he totally ignored Geet

that I felt that maybe it's because he is hurt with her but then 

why would he come close to her kiss her all over her throat yet at the same time

embarrasses and hurts her when she is almost ready to kiss him,surely Maan should realize it's not a game

but wow he was furious and hurt seeing Geet's resignation letter 

but today I felt that Maan is deliberately trying to hurt Geet but again could it be his way 

trying to make her confess her love for him .

something seriously has to be done to bring both on the same page and both should 

understand each other  

Edited by taahir004 - a month ago
tellyme thumbnail

Hi Ipti,

Eid Mubarak to you. Hope you had a great celebration. Best wishes.smiley31

smiley27smiley27 smiley27smiley27For this Maansmiley27smiley27smiley27

I love this Maan... uff how much love he is holding in his heart for her. Her not accepting her feelings is hurting him so deep. poor boy is trying all ways to keep his his heart in control but he knows it is already her captive.

To save her heart, she did not wish him properly on his birthday.. poor baby got hurt and left for Londonsmiley19

He is back, trying hard to avoid her, but is he able to ? In avoiding her, how much pain he is undergoing smiley6

Her running away from this is only hurting him. Why Geet why... why are you hurting Maan to save your hurt. Why don't you for once just accept your feeling to him. your fear - jyada se jyada he will say no, but to avoid that one rejection you are hurting him and yourself.

Poor boy is still keeping her letters with him, ohhh that teared me apart smiley28smiley38. He is aching, he is in pain.

I know Geet is doing all as she thinks she does not deserve him or whatever. Girl, let him decide.

This update - Maan has all my heart smiley27

Very very nice update Ipti. smiley31

ur OS, I will soon read, bear with me smiley1.

Edited by tellyme - 25 days ago
Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for updating. Waited so long

Chapter 23. Worth waiting for this mind blowing part. I knew Geet will not try to ignore Maan's straight question. Maan just wanted her honesty.  She was conscious of people around them. She told Maan to behave. He felt hurt on his birthday and left. At least Geet tried to say sorry to Maan. Is there something stopping Geet from confessing? He went back to London and came back after finishing the course. 

Maan is avoiding Geet after coming back. Geet is very affected by this. She sees his aura is still very strong. Girls are gushing around him. Geet feels she deserves this as a payback. They have project together and seems like Maan is going to give her a real hard time. Geet saw Maan's desk being messy and she tried to organize it. His letter falls. It's the same letter that Geet wrote to Maan. 

Geet read the letter. This is so amazing. Maan comes back. Amazed at how the dots keep connecting. Maan is ofcourse annoyed because Geet saw his letter. He is in bad mood. Liked how Geet tried to sooth Maan's secretary. He is in full Msk form here. He told his rashmika to go but stopped Geet. Geet tried to explain about his desk and said sorry. But Maan got more angry with her sorry. He broke her pearl necklace. Beautifully written. 

Geet was about to answer but the moment Maan starts kissing her neck she lets him do what he wants. Very passionate part. Amazing conversion between them. I love how he tells her to stop him. He is indeed crazy for her. Geet tells him not to leave lovebites and look at Maan's reply he said he intends to. Both loves each other madly just need to open up better. Geet wanted to kiss Maan? Sad that he teased her. He tries to be rude to her but his actions are completely opposite. He says he won't let her kiss him yet he is kissing him. So much passion and anger. He felt guilty immediately when she was sad. Very intense moments. 

Rashmika comes and their passionate kiss breaks. Maan's conflicting emotions are well portrayed. Geet wants to resign and Maan is furious. He hates that she runs away from him. Another cliffhanger. Eagerly waiting for next part. Please update fast.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good one ...so Maan did confront her and her actions hurt him badly...before geet realizes he is already gone...from then Maan never gave her the space as he was protecting his own heart from getting more pain..

Poor geet felt other way thinking Maan doesn't like her anymore or she felt may be Maan added her also in clingy girls list..so she too avoided him rather protected herself from his ignoring...they still maintained a professional relationship in office though....

Geet did get to know about the letters their passionate romance in office was nice... though Maan was hurting her with his harshness a tears shattered his heart into pieces..that resignation letter was a big blow for him and again all set for another confrontation.. waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️