Puppeteer Loses the Control Strings

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Surekha took away the parental rights from the other Bhosales. She acts as I f Ishaan is her sole property and so with Anvi and Durva .Not a word or questions can the parents raise with reference to their children. She and RS want to control Shantanu and his decision to divorce Isha. By feeding Ishaan with hate and warped notions she had made him a wretched and bitter person.

A two minute phone conversation from Isha sets Ishaan on a new path. He apologises, wonders why he didn't apologize before . Reaffirming Ishas question have the Bhosales taught or should I say allowed Ishaan to apologise! He is excited, notices small little things and sets things right in the hostel room allocation in his own way.

The response when AS badmouthed ACP was a warning note. Just as the cancellation of rustication was a unilateral decision to set things right announcing the arrival of a better version of IB, today by getting Savis hostel room ratified by non Bhosale board members must signal the alarm bell to the Cerebrus and their Kabri.

Hearing his apology Isha felt ishaan has snapped out of the strings with which AS manipulated him. He looked her Masoom Ishu Isha said. Seeing AS panick listening to her Kabri, seeing RSs shock reading the room cancellation message it is clear indication that the war has begun. A Dharmayudh a f a different type.

I love watching AS at the receiving end.

Edited by moonwearer - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

And this is just the beginning. I mean it's not that easy as Ishan have been manipulated by AS and RS for about 24 something years but soon Savi will remove the hatred instilled in his heart bit by bit. The more he gets closer to Savi, the more he will get away from Akka sahib's control. Savi will not only make her place in his heart , she will make him closer to his Aai as well. It's a long long journey but it is going to happen one day

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It will be an ardous task but just like he said after the apology how he never imagined to be so simple and liberating each string binding him has to be untangled . It is symbolic that the fairy light he steps in to untangle will make him entangled and the more he sees deeply into Savis eyes the clearer he will get.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

There's a saying after every sunset there's sunrise or every dog has it's day. Here the dogs are Ghosales. Their days also will come to an end. Yes, it will be a very difficult task for Savi but eventually she will succeed in making Ishaan see the truth. She will pull him out of the darkness and out of the Ghosales clutches.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The point here is that "waqt kisake dahleez pe rukta nahi; kal waqt kisi aur ke saath tha, ab kisi aur ka hai"

It isn't going to be easy, as Surekha will try her utmost. But ultimately Savi will win this war, or "dharm yuddh" to be precise. We will need to see how does the IshVi love story progress.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

The point here is that "waqt kisake dahleez pe rukta nahi; kal waqt kisi aur ke saath tha, ab kisi aur ka hai"

It isn't going to be easy, as Surekha will try her utmost. But ultimately Savi will win this war, or "dharm yuddh" to be precise. We will need to see how does the IshVi love story progress.

The funny part is Savi doesnt even know that she is challenging AS and already winning. Surekha smells threat to her throne. She was not as afraid of Reva or Isha as she is of Savi.

The other funny part is AS's passive agressive way of dealing unhi par bhari padh raha hai.

Ishaan is speaking just like her, oh I will resign, oh I will stop eating, I am not hungry and walk away.

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So apt. The girl hasn't even interacted with AS much and she is already the topic of discussion in Ghosle niwas almost everyday. And now soon she will be Ishan's center of attraction as well. It has already started. Just some more episodes and she will realize that her manipulation won't work that easily on Ishan in case of Savi now. That period is gone now. She will change her ways as well coz till now it wasn't difficult or challanging for her. It took just one emotional talk on her part to manipulate Ishan about his aai first and then Reewa. But that won't be the case with Savi. Ishan won't be able to stay away from her even if he try.