Current Affairs: Specially from BWF.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

I want to say alot but didn’t know my flag would trigger someone. Western countries bombing ME countries is fine but Muslim countries bombing other countries for their own rights and getting more damage in return is called terrorism now? I hope Palestine will be a free country one day and will get their rights back, maybe tomorrow or 100 years later. smiley27

Sorry Mods for the political post, I just had to say it aloud. You can ban me of you want to.

Can’t tag Shreya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Socklet

I want to say alot but didn’t know my flag would trigger someone. Western countries bombing ME countries is fine but Muslim countries bombing other countries for their own rights and getting more damage in return is called terrorism now? I hope Palestine will be a free country one day and will get their rights back, maybe tomorrow or 100 years later. smiley27

Sorry Mods for the political post, I just had to say it aloud. You can ban me of you want to.

Can’t tag Shreya.

Are you sure you want to put it that way? This was clearly a Terrorist attack and not a Muslim Country asking for their right. There is a difference. 

Hamas terrorists attacked a peaceful event, they attacked people who were vouching for Palestine.. what could be worse than that? 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

It didn’t trigger anybody. Did I say anything to you?

You can show your support so can I. 

What hamas did is terrorism. Period. 

Palestine cause would get more support if they didn’t side with terrorist group, Hamas. Hamas is UN designated terrorist outfit. 

Udta teer lene ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Nobody said anything to you. Everyone have their FOE. You can chose your side and so can I. 

And anyway, Palestinian leaders have on record said - Hindus are non-believers and should be killed. I would be dumbfcuk to support Palestine who wants to eradicate me. 🤷‍♀️ sorry bhai but not sorry! 

Hamas terrorists killed an elderly Israeli woman in her home, filmed her while killing body and published it on the victim's Facebook page. Her granddaughter living abroad got to know from Facebook her grandmother has been killed.

I don't think changing Hamas terrorists to Palestinians asking for their right would make sense. Even for someone who supporting Palestinian right.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some say Iran is behind the attack. Saudi Arabia was about to do peace with Israel. SA being the de facto leader of muslim countries, other Middle Eastern countries would follow suit and Iran wanted to stop that

Edited by BettyA1 - 7 months ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hello everyone, 

This topic is a collection of Current Affairs topics, which has a touch of Politics. All such topics moved from BWF Section, will be added here. Members who are interested in discussing, mixing, politics along with entertainment industry, can discuss them  here only.

Regards

DM DT.

Edited by mnx12 - 7 months ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi. Thanks for this. 

This makes more sense.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The entire Harvard student row needs be a lesson for communities. 

They first declared their support for Hamas and later retracted after Jew CEOs asked to reveal their names. These students face the threat of not getting career opportunities. 

Learn from Jews how to have academic and media power. That’s how you bend the stupid  opportunistic losers who don’t care for morals and ethics. 

https://x.com/mairal/status/1711929476916138195?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Edited by Armu4eva - 7 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mnx12

Hello everyone, 

This topic is a collection of Current Affairs topics, which has a touch of Politics. All such topics moved from BWF Section, will be added here. Members who are interested in discussing, mixing, politics along with entertainment industry, can discuss them  here only.

Regards

DM DT.

I’m glad this thread is here and I even suggested a chat thread be open to those who want to discuss these matters not me though.1st Presidential Debate Election Debate GIF - 1st Presidential Debate Presidential Debate Election Debate GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What we have is a long-standing and complex conflict between Israelis and Palestinians over the Gaza Strip with no easy solutions. Terror groups like Hamas, with possible links to ISIS, have made negotiations and agreements pretty much impossible at this point turning this whole thing into a "kill or be killed" situation for Israelis. Unfortunately, innocents on both sides will be killed because Hamas doesn't distinguish between soldiers and civilians and Israel cannot distinguish Hamas from regular civilians as the terrorists hide amongst civilians using them as their shields.

I don't think the current situation warrants a rigorous analysis of "whose land is it" in the previous century or the one before it. Both Jewish and Arab populations have deep historical connections to the land in the region throughout history. We can't just look at a picture in isolation whether it belongs to the late 19th century or after world war I or after the UN approved partition. What matters is now for the current generation and the state of affairs don't look good.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Israel supporters using AI generated images, Palestinian supporters using images from Aleppo. smiley44

U can't trust anything until full surity.