Any guesses on future storyline?

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Seeing today's episode, I believe Vaibhav would not go to the temple and thus Kunal will fail to show Vandana the truth. And therefore, to prevent her from marrying Vaibhav, he will marry her.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel Vaibhav and Mrunal fooled Kunal. There would be no wedding in temple but perhaps everyone Will blame vandu for eloping with kunal and then this will be a huge MU between them. Or orrrr what if mrunal marries vaibhav in front of the family to you know save the honour. SO MANYY POSSIBILITIES. 

Kunal won’t marry her without her consent so IF their marriage happens it has to be due to taunts of Vaibhav’s family. Kunal might do it save her. And obviously then vandu will hate him xD 

i just hope the upcoming track is super funnnn!!!

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

there goes all my excitement in drain. DKP is just not going to give us good content here too smiley28

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm...this was expected only...ITV shows can't deal with uncovering real truths...I just hope hope hope that Vaidhav Vandu do get married and then she realizes the truth eventually...instead of Kunal-vandu forced marriage...

But I think this is what is going to happen-- Kunal Vandu will come home and everyone will feel like Vandu eloped with Kunal and will start questioning their relation...considering the situation and how Vaibhav is a cheater, Kunal will marry Vandu...Vandu will hate Kunal for ruining her marriage, which she had dreamed of for so many years and she will swear revenge on Kunal...

Its a pattern..they are cordial for 5 episodes and the hate game begins for 10 episodes...smiley19

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

1. Kunal locking vaibhav in one room and instead sitting for shaadi.. itna serial me bride swap hua to let there be groom swap!!

2. Kunal is able to get some proof and stops shaadi ain mauke par

3. Vandana stopping marriage coz she sees vaibhav and mrunal ke pic.. I dunno how.. maybe mrunal ka phone. (This is what I would really want to see, Vandana coming to a conclusion by her own.. and not by someone else  female lead me dimag hai aisa dikhega is version me so, ye to nai hoga.)

4. Mrunal blurts out when she is seeing vandu taking pheras.. coz she just cannot tolerate vandu being at her place and she being secretly married.. or want to get married.. jalan me aksar log aisa karte..

5. Someone in family grows some brains and opens up the truth. 

So the bengali version of this story, irabotir chupkata ke hisab se shadi nai hoti, but kyun nai hoti I dunno. Could not understand the dialogues..and also did not follow a lot.. coz ff karke itna hi samaj payi mai.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The way it is going as the production house is only interested with Anupaama and yeh rishta kya kehlata hain this one going to close shop shortly and the rating is only 0.7 so no doubt.

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The way it is going as the production house is only interested with Anupaama and yeh rishta kya kehlata hain this one going to close shop shortly and the rating is only 0.7 so no doubt.

0.7??

It's 1.4/1.5 smiley1

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like the story line snd how it’s progressing . Maybe they are listening to viewers a bit or reading the forum 😆but the negativity has significantly reduced since the first two week episode run . I think todays episode showed a lady looking at kuku on his balcony ? Maybe his ex is back . Looked like Kaveri from the back ? Could be wrong