Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Varun had become lazy with working out, I guess (yes, he put on weight).

I prefer Shahid's kind of dancing... Tiger's style reminds me of Hrithik (but in the video, that isn't Shahid, right?)

it is shahid
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes. They had a show in Qatar last night. Shahid, Varun, Tiger, Kiara, Rakul, Jacqueline, Jacky Bhagnani, Bharti Singh (I saw her holding a microphone so I don’t know if she was hosting or did a skit?). IMG_6739.jpeg

https://x.com/varsha_universe/status/1710498761418707349?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 11 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyFtn5BsIjF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Varun is such an embarassment I always thought he’s an overrated dancer and this proves it. Why is he so heavy footed all of a sudden ?

I guess standing next to Shahid and Tiger is exposing his mediocrity in dancing. After his first few movies I thought he was a great dancer but over the years I’ve definitely changed my mind.

Shahid is still an amazing dancer. It’s easy to forget that because of how serious his recent roles have been. Tiger is good but I think Shahid is more versatile in his dancing if that makes sense.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Varun had become lazy with working out, I guess (yes, he put on weight).

I prefer Shahid's kind of dancing... Tiger's style reminds me of Hrithik (but in the video, that isn't Shahid, right?)

I prefer Shahid in general, he is such a snack overall
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unpopular opinion but I always thought Shahid is a better dancer among all the actors who are known for their dancing abilities as well. Does Tiger even dance though? lol his moves are always overly done as if he's doing gymnastics. So, I don't think he's eating anyone.

As for VD, he is a good dancer. The thing with him is that he puts way too much energy. He needs to tone down on that. Here, he just looks bad overall. He gained a lot of weight & it makes his moves look odd (added to his hyper energy). He needs to exercise & get back in shape. Having said that I hope he is in good health.

Edited by piya2025 - 11 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyFtn5BsIjF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Varun is such an embarassment I always thought he’s an overrated dancer and this proves it. Why is he so heavy footed all of a sudden ?

this clip just had a better tiger dance , in movies shahid best, varun still better than tiger
JayaBachan thumbnail

Tiger kicked ass in the first song, completely overshadowed everyone. Then Shahid showed his boss ass moves in Mauja Hi Mauja (barring the fact that his haircut is such an eyesore). Varun just embarrassed himself for even standing next to the two.

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’m reading comments on TikTok and people are saying that Varun is starting to dance like Salman. LMAAAOOO

Edited by FingerFetish - 11 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Par yeh teeno kis khushi mein naach rahe hai, Konsa show hai yeh smiley44

791198 thumbnail

One of them is the duck and it ain’t Shahid or Tiger

26B2AA20-D1C5-4266-A69A-BFCBBDD73BD9.jpeg