Will Mission Raniganj beat opening day record of Selfie? - Page 4

Poll

Will Mission Raniganj beat opening day record of Selfie?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: -raVen-

Gross collections are less than Selfie apparently ,. Just like SRK broke Pathan's records with Jawan , Akshay has broken Selfie's records with this movie smiley36

https://twitter.com/meJat32/status/1710325196693881066

ye 3cr bhi corporate booking wala lag raha, real collections must be around 50 lakhs 🤭

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Mission who? Rajniganj? Is this related to rajnidangha pan masala? What are these names? Actually, Who can even keep up with Akshay movies at this point? It’s like one out another in. Like clockwork 

Raniganj is a place in West Bengal. It is famous for being the oldest Coal Mine of India (It started operation back in 1774).

I don't know what the movie is about & I am also enjoying the disastrous response it got, but maybe don't mock a place just because you haven't heard of it. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Raniganj is a place in West Bengal. It is famous for being the oldest Coal Mine of India (It started operation back in 1774).

I don't know what the movie is about & I am also enjoying the disastrous response it got, but maybe don't mock a place just because you haven't heard of it. 

Thank you for clarifying. My apologies if I inadvertently hurt any group’s sentiments. That was not my intention. My writing style tends to be on the sarcastic side but most members here are used to it so they get it and usually just laugh react. I was actually making fun of Akshay and his random movie titles that come out every month not whatever place or event these movies are named after. Be it this one or any other Akshay movie.

If anything, I personally think Akshay should be taken to task for churning one film after another about these historical events/figures. These films have done nothing other than lessen the overall significance of the historical figure/event in the viewer’s eyes because they are hastily made for easy money.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thank you for clarifying. My apologies if I inadvertently hurt any group’s sentiments. That was not my intention. My writing style tends to be on the sarcastic side but most members here are used to it so they get it and usually just laugh react. I was actually making fun of Akshay and his random movie titles that come out every month not whatever place or event these movies are named after. Be it this one or any other Akshay movie.

If anything, I personally think Akshay should be taken to task for churning one film after another about these historical events/figures. These films have done nothing other than lessen the overall significance of the historical figure/event in the viewer’s eyes because they are hastily made for easy money.

It's alright 😅 I understood that you were being sarcastic but since it's a real place I didn't find that little play with the name amusing. I am sorry too if my response came across as rude. 

As for Akshay, agree wholeheartedly 😂😂 He is making movies after movies, on any topic he can find, at an alarming rate and it's getting really annoying now. No wonder it got such an alarming opening 🤣🤣

EruptingVolcano thumbnail

@blue_ice 

We use the term 'superstar' too randomly. He has only 1-2 blockbusters in his whole career and no 2.5 crs footfalls film. That takes some doing after being in the industry for 30+ years. Chalo man lete hai lifetime depends on content but then apart from 1or 2 films he doesn't even have many bumper openers either. There is more chances of Salman or SRK delivering a historic BB evn if they have a lean period of a decade than a peak Akshay. Only the Khans and maybe Hrithik are genuine superstars. Baki sab to regular stars hai. 

Edited by EruptingVolcano - 7 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

It's alright 😅 I understood that you were being sarcastic but since it's a real place I didn't find that little play with the name amusing. I am sorry too if my response came across as rude. 

As for Akshay, agree wholeheartedly 😂😂 He is making movies after movies, on any topic he can find, at an alarming rate and it's getting really annoying now. No wonder it got such an alarming opening 🤣🤣

Oh no not at all. On the contrary, I respect the hell out of people who confront me directly if something I say bothers them. Not into passive aggressive behavior. So, thank you! 

Ditto regarding Akshay! Most of these movies would work if they were executed appropriately and with a lead actor who gave a shit about the source material. I was just thinking how he single-handedly managed to tarnish the legacy of Prithviraj Chauhan with that dumb film. In better hands and with a better actor, I would have loved to see it! Akshay should stop messing around with subjects he cannot do justice to, seriously. It’s not like he’s making anything in return, at this point.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: EruptingVolcano

@blue_ice 

We use the term 'superstar' too randomly. He has only 1-2 blockbusters in his whole career and no 2.5 crs footfalls film. That takes some doing after being in the industry for 30+ years. Chalo man lete hai lifetime depends on content but then apart from 1or 2 films he doesn't even have many bumper openers either. There is more chances of Salman or SRK delivering a historic BB evn if they have a lean period of a decade than a peak Akshay. Only the Khans and maybe Hrithik are genuine superstars. Baki sab to regular stars hai. 

I think you’re selling akshay short.

yes he never made 300 crore movie. But he’s the only one to make 4 100 crore movies in one year. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just a few minutes ago,i come to know about this movie form minty's postsmiley24 when akshay movie comes and goes to ashes,pata bhi nehi chalta ajkalsmiley36