Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 months ago

Tom Latham: It's a fantastic performance. Fantastic partnership. Fantastic effort with the ball to restrict them to 280 which is below par. Pretty good build-up. We have played in these conditions in the last year or so. Likes of two seamers did a fantastic job. We got wickets at crucial times, to restrict them to 280 odd from the situation they were in was fantastic. The shots they played was fantastic, certainly wasn't the plan when they went out. Both must have felt really good when they played shots.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I thought ENG players have more experience playing IPL

but I am wrong smiley44

Eng starts slow n later plays well n nz chokes in knocks outs n semis later in wc , let’s see .

Prizi thumbnail

India

Tom Latham: It's a fantastic performance. Fantastic partnership between Rachin and Devon, but it was set up at the start. Fantastic effort with the ball to restrict them to 280 on that surface, it was a total below par. Credit goes to our bowlers for that effort. Been a pretty good build-up since the warm-up games. We have played in these conditions in the last year or so, that is really important. The likes of two seamers (Henry and Boult) did a good job on top. We knew they (England openers) were going to come hard at us. Knew they would keep coming hard at us throughout the innings. We got wickets at crucial times, guys chipped in with some crucial overs and did well to restrict them to 280 odd from the situation they were in, that was outstanding. Our batters played, they played some outstanding shots, that was the most pleasing. The shots they played was fantastic, they reacted to what was bowled at them, certainly that wasn't the plan when they went out to play. Both must have felt really good when they played shots. He (Ravindra) played a fantastic innings and super proud of the way he has come out and played his best innings at that position..

Edited by Prizi - 11 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

India

I have no idea about Netherlands player

Please put some statistics of their performance tomorrow with the thread

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I have no idea about Netherlands player

Please put some statistics of their performance tomorrow with the thread

I found all info abt players in google. Sadly i cant check thread before match so i rely on google or cricinfo.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Easy victory for NewZealand. Also, I have no idea what I'm doing here. smiley29

Just that I will be watching the WC...as much as I can with the weird timings in my city and cricket, in general, after ages. So ..fair warning, I will probably be very off and not know what I'm talking about here! smiley36

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

No he is born in NZ only, his father was from Ind.

No he actually played really well n took wkt too hence he got it :)

Oh u misunderstood . I mean he is Indian born in nz . Ya he got potm on his performance only . I didn’t say in other sense .

Seems 50 overs match effect , Tats y 10 overs are enough smiley36

Naya_31 thumbnail

Australia

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Kitne points?? 🤭🤭

60. Yours?
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Easy victory for NewZealand. Also, I have no idea what I'm doing here. smiley29

Hehe what r u doing here Riyasmiley9 u follow cric too?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Rachin Ravindra. He performance was outstanding todaysmiley20

His performance. Ya performed well . Seems his first century in wc .