NZPL ho jayega ek din IPLsmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Neeta Ambani jane degi kya

Priti Zinta bhi smiley36

Kya malum SRK bhi kud pade smiley37

smiley37 KKR will ruin him, even though i like KKR but better off he be with MI or CSK

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

NZPL ho jayega ek din IPLsmiley36

I thought ENG players have more experience playing IPL

but I am wrong smiley44

Amru4krish thumbnail

India

Neeta Ambani jane degi kya

Priti Zinta bhi smiley36

Kya malum SRK bhi kud pade smiley37

Hope India cements grab karke CSK daalde under MSD smiley36

Prizi thumbnail

India

Jos Buttler: Disappointing day, outplayed by New Zealand, tough to take that defeat. One loss, still a long tournament. Lot of guys in our team have played a lot of cricket. We have beaten teams this way before and we have been beaten like this before as well. Tough to build any pressure with the start they got. We lacked being clinical with our executions. Right shots weren't quite executed. We will keep it positive, can't be too defensive but we weren't clinical in shot selection and execution. Margin for error was very less on that pitch. The two guys played exceptionally well, fantastic partnership we were well beaten. Skidded on even better under lights, that's why we wanted to bowl as well. I thought he is back to his old self. Don't think there is any question about Joe. He's a run-maker in any format he plays. We will wait and see. He is working hard with the physio.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Congratulations to team NZ for such a wonderful winsmiley32

Rachin and conway

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/spongebob-worship-worshipping-now-bowing-gif-12297363

And congrats to rachin for potm, well deserved.

Seems Ravindra is Indian born nz player . So potm is given to him . Subham Gill or Jaiswal of nz smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Jos Buttler: Disappointing day, outplayed by New Zealand, tough to take that defeat. One loss, still a long tournament. Lot of guys in our team have played a lot of cricket. We have beaten teams this way before and we have been beaten like this before as well. Tough to build any pressure with the start they got. We lacked being clinical with our executions. Right shots weren't quite executed. We will keep it positive, can't be too defensive but we weren't clinical in shot selection and execution. Margin for error was very less on that pitch. The two guys played exceptionally well, fantastic partnership we were well beaten. Skidded on even better under lights, that's why we wanted to bowl as well. I thought he is back to his old self. Don't think there is any question about Joe. He's a run-maker in any format he plays. We will wait and see. He is working hard with the physio.

Amru4krish thumbnail

India

I thought ENG players have more experience playing IPL

but I am wrong smiley44

Wohi same blunder maine bhi kiya hai smiley8

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Seems Ravindra is Indian born nz player . So potm is given to him . Subham Gill or Jaiswal of nz smiley36

No he is born in NZ only, his father was from Ind.

No he actually played really well n took wkt too hence he got it :)

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Rachin Ravindra. He performance was outstanding todaysmiley20