Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 months ago

No Williamson. No Southee. No Ferguson. No Bracewell. No problem for NZ as they dispatch defending champions England in Ahmedabad. After winning the toss, NZ limited England's power-packed line-up to 282 for 9, thanks in no small part to Mitch Santner and Matt Henry.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Rachin got MOTM as per cricinfosmiley3 well deserved

Naya_31 thumbnail

Australia

60 points for me lol smiley37smiley37smiley37 This is my first time playing the game lol

Watched a full match after a long long time lol It was fun chatting with y'all smiley42smiley27

Edited by Naya_31 - 11 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Naya_31

60 points for me lol smiley37smiley37smiley37 This is my first time playing the game lol

Watched a full match after a long long time lol It was chatting with y'all smiley42smiley27

Wow not bad for a startsmiley40 congrats. Keep coming to discuss n enjoy

Naya_31 thumbnail

Australia

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Wow not bad for a startsmiley40 congrats. Keep coming to discuss n enjoy

Congrats to you as well smiley27
SoniRita thumbnail

India

An unbeaten 273-run stand that has batted and battered England, the defending champions. They lost the previous World Cup on boundary count, Conway and Ravindra launched a stellar attack that they made a mockery of the boundaries. Nobody expected England to look this clueless. But Ravindra and Conway just tore the bowlers apart. Chris Woakes leaked runs with the new ball, while Sam Curran began with two maiden overs which also had a wicket. Mark Wood bowled 150+ but he travelled 200+ to the boundary. Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone.. who have you got, bring them on said both the left-handers and put on a record stand. Kane Williamson's injury presented Ravindra the chance at No. 3 and he's won a lot of hearts. A depleted New Zealand side has smashed England.

He sure did @ bold

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ravindra, Player of the Match: Sometimes it's unbelievable at times, but great to have a great day out. The bowlers bowled well and lucky enough to have Devon out there. I spent a lot of time with Dev and we are very, very close mates. I was little more comfortable and I have a lot of chat with Dev - being able to do that in the middle is cool. For sure, if you asked us four-five years, we all knew the kind of player Dev would become. The surface was very good and lovely to bat on, similar to the warm-up game in Hyderabad.

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

There is one Indian TV actor resembling Rachin -Shakti Anand

Shakti Anand

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Anda for me smiley36

Prizi thumbnail

India

An unbeaten 273-run stand that has batted and battered England, the defending champions. They lost the previous World Cup on boundary count, Conway and Ravindra launched a stellar attack that they made a mockery of the boundaries. Nobody expected England to look this clueless. But Ravindra and Conway just tore the bowlers apart. Chris Woakes leaked runs with the new ball, while Sam Curran began with two maiden overs which also had a wicket. Mark Wood bowled 150+ but he travelled 200+ to the boundary. Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone.. who have you got, bring them on said both the left-handers and put on a record stand. Kane Williamson's injury presented Ravindra the chance at No. 3 and he's won a lot of hearts. Conway came into this comp with not-so-great form, but he looked flawless. Those front foot and back foot punch-drives, pulls, cuts. It was a treat to watch. A depleted New Zealand side has smashed England.