Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 months ago

Spikky Roh: I miss the floating Batting Powerplay and Bowling Powerplay days. Those 10 overs use to be total game changers and such a headache to the captains on when to take it. I thought it was a very good move to keep 50 over cricket interesting and entertaining

Prizi thumbnail

India

ENG: 79-2 after 16 overs

Prizi thumbnail

India

ShahSafeer: "Harry Brook initially didn't make into the final 15 and then Roy unfortunately axed for him. Had Stokes been fit, he still would have never played the first World Cup. It seems like all things have fallen this way just to prove KP right! Well done to you legend!!! "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Lost my pts thanks to Malan. Better hope the bowler i chose take wkt nahi toh will get anda

Prizi thumbnail

India

Drinks are on the field now! This is a good phase of play for New Zealand. They went for some boundaries in the first six overs, but have pulled things back really well. Henry was superb with the new ball, getting it to nip around and troubling Malan until he finally got rid of him. Santner was brought on early and has done a really good job to keep things tight. Not just that, he even brought about the error from Bairstow as he tried to break free. The pitch looks to be on the slower side, although there's not much turn.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rachin Ravindra, Left arm orthodox, comes into the attack

SoniRita thumbnail

India

England vs New Zealand, 1st Match

New Zealand opt to bowl

ENG - 79/2 (16)

CRR: 4.94

Prizi thumbnail