Missed oppurtunity for Channa mereya

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Ok saw today's episode.

Kabir foiled the kidnapers plan

Suraj was like, I am sorry.. I was shocked etc.. to kesar. Kesar was like .. its ok.. But don't forget I love mom too

Kasar and Ambika have a really nice sweet moment.. I am kinda supporting suraj.. only for ambika and kesar's relationship. otherwise I am totally on Kabir's team.

Suraj give a big bhashan and finally says he wants to marry Kasar like a life partner and not because his mom wants.

Everyone is happy.... heh as if.. nope all the villains are sad. only ambika and baa are happy. 

Even Kabir is sad. I really feel like they missed the opportunity to make him sing Channa mereya.or Jag soon soona lage.

Anyways, he was not in love with Kesar 24 hours ago .. what changed? her ghaghra? His romance is way too fast. Kabir stamp on the break or it will lead to heartbreak and then all your fans like me will have no option other than to cry.

Anyways Suraj and Kesar get engaged in front of all family. Goddess seems to look happy.

No couple BGM yet for Suraj and Kesar.

Queen gives full freedom to Kabir to do whatever it takes to kidnap kesar. Again through home theatre set up. Where does she live?

Kabir enters kesar's romm at midnight and says that the engagement with Suraj was a wrong idea.

Tha's it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

How is Kabir already in love...cringesmiley11

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

How is Kabir already in love...cringesmiley11

Well, he does not know it yet.. so he does not acknowledge it.

But he did do the 'ankhein band' test with suraj last last episode and saw him with Kesar happily riding bike.

"o piya..o piya" BGM played.

And in today's epi..

He looked sad when the ring exchange was happening..

Yep, his love is too fast and too cringe

devashree_h thumbnail

I don't think marriage with Suraj is happening so soon. I think Kesar will fall for Kabir and Ambika will let her choose her path. Also, Suraj is not doing the wedding for himself, but for his mother. Stuff might happen later. One thing with ITV shows is, they cannot progress a story without marriage. 

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I really like Ambika and Kesar's relation too. And I like Kabir for Kesar as well. So, in view of retaining both these relations, I hope that some of those theories that it might be Kabir who's actually the real Suraj turn out to be true. That'll be a win-win!