Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

I really don’t understand Indian politics, Congress, BJP, and the rest of that (I do try though).

HOWEVERRRRR, has it occurred to y’all that maybe Ranbir did do some kaand with money laundering or betting or whatever this is? Even if it’s small, what if they’re going after him bc they actually found or have substantial proof against him? 

If history is anything to go by....

https://twitter.com/Chacha_huu/status/1709612515624448349?s=20

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't like Deepu....but when she got dragged by NCB unnecessarily......I was mad as hell....we all were.....its one thing to dislike an actor....its another for them to be framed.....and like HMR said....its scary....because next can be anyone...

I actually like RK the actor I don’t like him as a person but I won’t be happy to see him harassed especially when it’s people in power. I saw a tweet from a YouTuber who’s very vocal about his political views saying he’s been interrogated by police for hours yesterday and I find it insane government can do that just because they want to shut people up. I really hope this is not what’s happening with RK and hopefully whatever it is will pass without any harm to him. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't like the guy either. Presumably, ED is not interrogating him for being an all around entitled prick.

They're sending a message to the population. Better be quiet, or this could happen to you too. 

It’s crazy scary this is possible in a country like India in 2023. The government can do whatever they want like in those 80s/90s Bollywood films. 

[Post Removed]

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Betting apps are absolutely illegal. This could turn into a serious situation if Bira has funnelled money into it. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Conspiracy Conspiracy Time GIF - Conspiracy Conspiracy Time Tin Foil Hat GIFs

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t like ranbir but he wasn’t the only one promoting betting apps… and if these apps are illegal then why are their ads being allowed to run on tv and other media… also a lesson for stars to not promote everything and anything just cause it’s “legal” morality bhi koi cheez hoti hai…. Gutka, fairness creams and betting apps…. Paisay k leay they will promote anything… dancing at weddings is more respectful than promoting the things you wouldn’t want own kids to touch.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

He’s not being pulled up for advertising it. They’re investigating the money that’s funnelled into the app …likely also came from Bira along with some other people they’re investigating 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I actually like RK the actor I don’t like him as a person but I won’t be happy to see him harassed especially when it’s people in power. I saw a tweet from a YouTuber who’s very vocal about his political views saying he’s been interrogated by police for hours yesterday and I find it insane government can do that just because they want to shut people up. I really hope this is not what’s happening with RK and hopefully whatever it is will pass without any harm to him. 

Not by BJP but by Stalin govt from Tamilnadu. All parties send police to journalists in India. All. 

https://x.com/abhijitmajumder/status/1709090162116862307?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg