Posted: 1 years ago

1. Akshara will die
  2. Abhinav will always come between AbhiRasmiley36
  3. Abhimanyu may never be happy smiley37
Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It would be so much fun if Abhi-Ra gets cliffed without marrying. Akshara will die as Abhinav's widow and meet him in heaven. May be pregnancy news comes out, Manjari refuses to accept Akshara, shaadi postponed. Manjari kidnaps Akshara's newborn, runs to cliff, Akshara saves the baby and instead falls down the cliff like Abhinav did. The meltdown would be so much fun. smiley42 smiley36

smiley36smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 meltdown lol what a story lol this would the perfect plot lol
Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Orchid2

I do believe there was a time where Navmanyu were very comfortable to co parent Abhir and it would have worked out fine for them but Akshara wasn’t okay with it and wanted full custody because she feared Abhir would turn like Birlas but now she’s marrying into the same house for Abhir smiley37smiley37

Abhir is turning the leaves to become a Birla. 6 years old talking of setting for parents. More than Birla he is showing traits of his Mamu.
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Coming to the Gossip TV Spoiler it actually linked it one site (some how that site name is not allowed to be posted in IF due to abuusive na,ewhere it says -will-sujit-be-the-reason-for-aksharas-miscarriage but the entire article does not say anything about the child it is all about Arohi.

Not sure what DKP has in mind, but Abhira kid for G4 is a remote possibility for TRP. They should have got it by now. I do not want to wish death of any one even it be reel person. But for sure Manju will demand abortion, Akshara will disagree. What may happen i do want the kid if born to be raised in kasauli or any other place not Udaipur.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I hate those goonssmiley7

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

It would be so much fun if Abhi-Ra gets cliffed without marrying. Akshara will die as Abhinav's widow and meet him in heaven. May be pregnancy news comes out, Manjari refuses to accept Akshara, shaadi postponed. Manjari kidnaps Akshara's newborn, runs to cliff, Akshara saves the baby and instead falls down the cliff like Abhinav did. The meltdown would be so much fun. smiley42 smiley36

why do I feel like they will cliff of Manyu 1st so we get to see Selfish MJ’s evil self like trying to harm the baby because she will consider the baby as the reason for her beta’s death. Ak might stay for few yrs before the leap like S2 for the kids and they will cliff her off too.
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

1. Akshara will die
  2. Abhinav will always come between AbhiRasmiley36
  3. Abhimanyu may never be happy smiley37

shaadi hogi ya nahi patha nahi but looks like pregnancy is coming for sure… so 2 is gonna happen followed by 3 πŸ˜‚ and they r also giving hints for leap.
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So, basically, nothing has changed from Manjiri's side. She is still thinking only about Abhimanyu to the point where she is disregarding Akshara's feelings. And this is Abhir's concept of a happy family. πŸ˜‚ That kid literally saw Manjiri's real roop in BH and is hankering for Dad-da Mumma dashi.