Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Mujhe bhi credit khana hai

Sorry Prisha! Credits toh mujhe sirf Indira ka dena hai... Were also 100% sure? smiley15 hum sab dicey the...

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vahi par dkp ki harkato se pata hi nahi chal raha hai ki vo chahte kya hai..and i wonder why HC wants to continue this crap show?

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I must say that today there were some foreshadows that suggested that Abhira marriage may not take place at allsmiley37

and that cliff is around corner..

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Vahi par dkp ki harkato se pata hi nahi chal raha hai ki vo chahte kya hai..and i wonder why HC wants to continue this crap show?

Paisa... Paisa... Paisa...

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Orchid2

But DKP’s new show isn’t going well , I doubt he will want to shut down his legacy show now.

They wouldn’t have remembered Abhinav too if their plan was to just shut shop with AbhiRa .

Would have forgotten him just like they forgot Neil but here every other day he’s mentioned to add drama to their otherwise bland storyline smiley36.

You are right but the dragging is beyond tolerance level as per WU they will be staggered wedding Swarna was saying and there will be Navaratri drama
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I must say that today there were some foreshadows that suggested that Abhira marriage may not take place at allsmiley37

It would be so much fun if Abhi-Ra gets cliffed without marrying. Akshara will die as Abhinav's widow and meet him in heaven. May be pregnancy news comes out, Manjari refuses to accept Akshara, shaadi postponed. Manjari kidnaps Akshara's newborn, runs to cliff, Akshara saves the baby and instead falls down the cliff like Abhinav did. The meltdown would be so much fun. smiley42 smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It would be so much fun if Abhi-Ra gets cliffed without marrying. Akshara will die as Abhinav's widow and meet him in heaven. May be pregnancy news comes out, Manjari refuses to accept Akshara, shaadi postponed. Manjari kidnaps Akshara's newborn, runs to cliff, Akshara saves the baby and instead falls down the cliff like Abhinav did. The meltdown would be so much fun. smiley42 smiley36

smiley37smiley37I can imagine that...

Makers should by now have brains and realize how Abhira aren't working at all and they don't care for pathetic jodi...

I just want Abhinav ki beti to grow up in Kasauli...! That would be my best way ahead!

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

smiley37smiley37I can imagine that...

Makers should by now have brains and realize how Abhira aren't working at all and they don't care for pathetic jodi...

I just want Abhinav ki beti to grow up in Kasauli...! That would be my best way ahead!

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Ab to muje bhi Indira jesi khwahish hai..jo ki pure hole k chances hai nahi but now i also wani one more I reject smiley37

I m happy with Akshu ka I reject to manjari… when she asked her to forget Abhinav… isse bhi kaam Chal jaayega filhaal..😃😃

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Sach me foreshadows the? Kya the vo? Can u pls explain?smiley1