Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: focus7

Guys did they show miscarriage related stuff in today’s episode or precap ?

Gossips is saying AK will have miscarriage etc usually they give dubious and clickbait headlines for their episode update tweet

No, GossipsTv isn't reliable...

Two foreshadow - AkshNav baby and Akshara's death..

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vese ak ki pregnancy news k saath ak & abhinav k intense romance vale fbs aayege ya nahismiley36

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Indira was quite confident that Akshara is in love with Abhinav... And she did confess to him...

Mujhe bhi credit khana hai

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Ladies, FD (other group) is quite upset with Akshara. What Happened today ? What was Nav ji ka dark secret ?

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also on MF somebody uploaded proof that papa birla is coming..if this is true..i doubt again on gen leap..pata nahi kya karna chahte hai ye log?🤷

Sonali1968 thumbnail

They must have been rejected for a Gen4. So they will bring Papa Birla to take charge of Birla khandan and drag till January to end the show. With the current track TRP is not going to improve. So the show is going to end and they will continue to drag it. That is something obvious.

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

They must have been rejected for a Gen4. So they will bring Papa Birla to take charge of Birla khandan and drag till January to end the show. With the current track TRP is not going to improve. So the show is going to end and they will continue to drag it. That is something obvious.

But DKP’s new show isn’t going well , I doubt he will want to shut down his legacy show now.

They wouldn’t have remembered Abhinav too if their plan was to just shut shop with AbhiRa .

Would have forgotten him just like they forgot Neil but here every other day he’s mentioned to add drama to their otherwise bland storyline smiley36.

Edited by Orchid2 - 1 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I do believe there was a time where Navmanyu were very comfortable to co parent Abhir and it would have worked out fine for them but Akshara wasn’t okay with it and wanted full custody because she feared Abhir would turn like Birlas but now she’s marrying into the same house for Abhir smiley37smiley37

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orchid2

I do believe there was a time where Navmanyu were very comfortable to co parent Abhir and it would have worked out fine for them but Akshara wasn’t okay with it and wanted full custody because she feared Abhir would turn like Birlas but now she’s marrying into the same house for Abhir smiley37smiley37

What a downgrade man