Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Does anyone have clips of today's episode....? Mein Instagram mein dhoond rahi hoon...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx6yY1sqgKn/

Ak’s response to Mj

Susi26 thumbnail

She said she will give 200% in her marriage to AbhiM, but said something that she cannot forget Abhinav.

Susi26 thumbnail

And what’s up with this gorillas yaar.. they are planning to send them to an exotic destination for honeymoon, and planning all stupid stuff as a wedding gift. I’m already fed up seeing these wedding rituals on the same couple again.. and the families nach gaana.. it’s looking so faked.

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

She said she will give 200% in her marriage to AbhiM, but said something that she cannot forget Abhinav.

First line itself is a big throw off. Abhinav was a gem dude after so many years how he nicely told Akshara, we are family you don’t have to feel guilty for having memories of your past, take your own sweet time without feeling judged.

What a downgrade in all aspects, itv mei only vile people win

focus7 thumbnail

And what’s up with this gorillas yaar.. they are planning to send them to an exotic destination for honeymoon, and planning all stupid stuff as a wedding gift. I’m already fed up seeing these wedding rituals on the same couple again.. and the families nach gaana.. it’s looking so faked.

It’s so shameless and disrespectful. Everyone has amnesia and no insaaniyat

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye Ak abhi bhi dono boat me savari karna chahti hai?

Bhai agar 200% dena hai to bhul jao abhinav ko..and abhinav ko nahi bhulna hai shaadi hi mat karo🤦

Mj ka ye roop dekhne k baad bhi shaadi karni hai isko?smiley7

focus7 thumbnail

Guys update me regarding what happened to abhinav being bura theories by our gang of delulus 😂😂

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: focus7

Guys update me regarding what happened to abhinav being bura theories by our gang of delulus 😂😂

Yes! Today they proved Abhinav was actually a bura admi... He had actually hypnotized Akshara and convinced her to stay with him for 6 years... In exchange he offered immense respect and care. Abhir was actually his son, he just made Akshara believe that he is one of the twin who survived.... And Akshara did favour on him by bringing up Abhir believing to be her son... Without her knowledge! Now she isn't sure ki Abhir beta kiska hai? Abhira ka ya Abhinav and uske dark past ka...

She just found out all his vile plan from Neelama today.

Khush?

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Strangely MF is all about Abhinav today smiley37

Loved Mj and Ak’s convo.. Ak is again in delusion that she can continue this marriage with dosti.. but the other person is not Nav who gives her space and time.. he is AbhiM who knows very well how to change her mind from dosti to pyaar.

Don’t we see the differences already..

What manjari is doing is all because of who Abhimanyu is, he would never rebuke her for how much she interferes in their relationship, so she has absolutely free rein!
and whatever she is saying is what he wants to say.
but frankly now I don’t have any sympathy for akshara!! smiley44

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Double post..smiley17

Edited by Isolophiliac00 - 1 years ago