Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Everyone plz believe he is only getting married for Abhir and he is not expecting anything from AGBS smiley8smiley8 shameless man!

https://Twitter.com/genextabhira/status/1708768949217984698?s=20

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

As I said... You can expect the worse and be happy when Burnol moments come! smiley37

Hone do Abhinav ko bad guy... Kam se kam leave karne ke baad makers will have to make him Malini part 2smiley39

Theories of baby being Abhira's is already on air... But believe me trps nai milne wali iss show ko!

How? Do characters in ITV have started conceiving by have s*x in dreams?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Hai kon ye namuma and why are they doing my badnami smiley37

You can clearly tell that it’s a fake account smiley37

smiley36 but badnaam toh aapko hi kar rahe hai with that name smiley39

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Itna bhi kya fan hona ki basic sense bhula jaye. Chahe wo emotional ho ya common sense.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

See this account is legacy fan account! Like they keep sharing KaiRa and Naksh too and even they seemed to be more fond of AkshNav!

That account is obsessed with Yrkkh it knows the whole entire history of it and every single character that has ever been in the show smiley29
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Criticiser

That account is obsessed with Yrkkh it knows the whole entire history of it and every single character that has ever been in the show smiley29

Yes, I can see that! smiley17 look at number of followers too! I sort of like that account and the way it draws parallels and captures Rishta pictures...

I think even when they troll YRKKH, it seems logical Because bhai obsessed hai...