Comedy Nights with ITv #3 - Stand By for What? 🤔- I/O - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Muje to Malini ko negative karne k baad bhi usse sympathy hi ho rahi thi pata nahi kyu? May be Adilie ka toxicity level hi bohot high thasmiley37

Same here, she was never born a villain she only turned negative cause of the circumstances. Was sad to see how such a sweetheart turned into a psychopath with no feelings smiley38
Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Did you know in Malayalam version of imilie (I don't know Bengali name). The malini character remains positive till the end.

She helps Aditya character and imlie character. And imlie character gets official divorce from Aditya character.

I think Malini or Aditya becomes official guardian instead and imlie leaves for higher studies

That means ham hindi show wale hi itne regressive hai?πŸ€”

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prapti9

That means ham hindi show wale hi itne regressive hai?πŸ€”

I think Bengali version wins this round πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Read the wiki... you would be surprised smiley39and confused smiley29

Edited by umawanderer - 1 years ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They turned a sweet girl into a total villain..that Aditya disgusting to the core. I liked it after Aryan entered though but then they ruined that too and went for s2 which is a flop .i watched season 1 after S2 started .

Indira ,u tagged me on MF ? Looks like they deleted the post? Something about Mj ?she is such a shameless and selfish women who cannot think anything beyond her son ,she will never change

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I went and saw... Yep... It wasn't too harsh... Just a polite request to think about it...

Some are still saying that Muskaan was emotionally blackmailing her....! smiley36

@bold Kaun some?

Vhi jinhe not anymore Doc ke alava har kisi mei emotional manipulation, gaslighting, victim playing nazar aati hai smiley23

If yes, then no need to take some seriously

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

They turned a sweet girl into a total villain..that Aditya disgusting to the core. I liked it after Aryan entered though but then they ruined that too and went for s2 which is a flop .i watched season 1 after S2 started .

Indira ,u tagged me on MF ? Looks like they deleted the post? Something about Mj ?she is such a shameless and selfish women who cannot think anything beyond her son ,she will never change

Still ak will marry MJ' son🀦

Wat an irony smiley5

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orchid2

I haven’t visited mf yet but my favourite theories were about how Akshara will have affair with Dr Birla and leave her β€œdriver” husband smiley37but she confessed love for AbN in her drunken state smiley37.

Won’t be surprised if people are wishing this baby to be AbhiRa’s smiley36 .

For people who get disgusted by mere hugs between married couples they sure love to make EMA theories smiley39.

It’s not uncommon for fans to project their own feelings onto FLs smiley36. It’s so common in itv fandoms , major reason why despite hating on Fls so much Ml fans always end up rooting for main couple .

Arre itna sach bhi nhi bolna tha πŸ€©πŸ˜‚

@bold Hn unhi jaiso ke liye promo mei Akshnav ke romantic FB scenes dikhaye gye the

verve thumbnail

Hmm tabhi Abhimanyu called Abhinav Sharma ji πŸ˜ƒ

Maza tab aata agar Abhinav usse Birla ji keh ke bulata smiley36

AbhiAbhi had so much potential smiley38

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Wait... Why did I assume Abhira won best Jodi award?

They didn't

.. It was MaAn...

@bold Tabhi to smiley8 stans borraye hue the kal

smiley39

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ajab bro, aapke naam ka galat istemal ho raha haismiley37, koi aapse, mujhse hum dono se hi nakhush hai kafismiley37: IMG_3056.jpeg

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164057218

Edited by R.G.C - 1 years ago