Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

No muskaan wasn’t forcing her..she was actually advising her..you must see that scene ..then you’ll understand it for yourself 😁

I went and saw... Yep... It wasn't too harsh... Just a polite request to think about it...

But I guess commen aspect for both Manjiri and Muskaan was that both tried holding her hand and talking...

Some are still saying that Muskaan was emotionally blackmailing her....! smiley36

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello those in India how are you enjoying your National Holiday. SPA was so boring i could not watch it fully. Pranali s attire was so hilarious. She is too young, and should choose role of a college girl.

Saw the precap. What was the important thing about Navji. She said Abhinav ke liye she has to leave the mandap. Dr Birla was also not happy, but he has to look supportive. I do not think anything negative about Navji as next gen FL should not have a negative father. Manjari and her antiques - she will be on death bed once she hears the pregnancy new. Muskan will ask Akshara to call off the wedding, for the kid. But she will not and that will be the reason for Muki to steal the child. Mamaji's kand has not started as yet. May be mid week.

Akshara is always quiet no one knows her POV. May be God also gets confused.

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I went and saw... Yep... It wasn't too harsh... Just a polite request to think about it...

But I guess commen aspect for both Manjiri and Muskaan was that both tried holding her hand and talking...

Some are still saying that Muskaan was emotionally blackmailing her....! smiley36

Agar Muskaan ka ak ka haat pakad kar polite request karna emo blackmailing hai to precap me Manju mata jo ak ko bol rahi hai use kya kahege?smiley36

May be that's called great advice or polite request or maa-beti ka true lovesmiley37

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Agar Muskaan ka ak ka haat pakad kar polite request karna emo blackmailing hai to precap me Manju mata jo ak ko bol rahi hai use kya kahege?smiley36

May be that's called great advice or polite request or maa-beti ka true lovesmiley37

Asli emotional blackmailers to Abhir aur Manish hainπŸ˜‚
Prapti9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Asli emotional blackmailers to Abhir aur Manish hainπŸ˜‚

Na na MJ, MG & abhir teeno barabar haismiley36

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am thinking will Abhir arrange for their honeymoon tickets with a demand for sis or bro

Too grown up activities for a 6 year old

Prapti9 thumbnail

Yes, because Aditya was a moron! People sympathized with Malini...

Killing her may have been better option... Like they did to Abhinav... But they made her evil to glorify Adilie...

Muje to Malini ko negative karne k baad bhi usse sympathy hi ho rahi thi pata nahi kyu? May be Adilie ka toxicity level hi bohot high thasmiley37

Prapti9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

I am thinking will Abhir arrange for their honeymoon tickets with a demand for sis or bro

Well any sane person can conclude thasmiley36

Agar abhira ka next baby aaya to iska bill bhi abhir par hi fatne vaala haismiley37

Abhir ko samja sakte hai na ki beta roohi aur shivu to hai hi..aur kitne chahiye? Not possible smiley36

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

Highly likely they write something like thatsmiley37
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, because Aditya was a moron! People sympathized with Malini...

Killing her may have been better option... Like they did to Abhinav... But they made her evil to glorify Adilie...

Did you know in Malayalam version of imilie (I don't know Bengali name). The malini character remains positive till the end.

She helps Aditya character and imlie character. And imlie character gets official divorce from Aditya character.

I think Malini or Aditya becomes official guardian instead and imlie leaves for higher studies