Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Indira... You are my positivity ki dukaan... Pakka na AkshNav ka baby aayega na? smiley19

I really wanna see some real entertainment now!

It's totally heading to Muskaan Vs. Manjiri and Muskaan is indeed becoming Manjiri...

muskaan is also the voice of reason..she told akshara today that she’s not ready for this marriage..it was a nice scene between them..they are really dragging the episodes now..I got a feeling that abhira may end finally with this wedding track ..which like ektas shows is probably going to,last a whole month.’😂. Anyway akshara got some symptoms today…and may only go for the blood test tomorrow or Wednesday..I think pregnancy reveal may happen only next week..because this week will be arohi and creepy mamas track.. then from next week villain manjeri ŵill start asking akshara to have an abortion..I don’t think ŵedding will happen..
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

muskaan is also the voice of reason..she told akshara today that she’s not ready for this marriage..it was a nice scene between them..they are really dragging the episodes now..I got a feeling that abhira may end finally with this wedding track ..which like ektas shows is probably going to,last a whole month.’😂. Anyway akshara got some symptoms today…and may only go for the blood test tomorrow or Wednesday..I think pregnancy reveal may happen only next week..because this week will be arohi and creepy mamas track.. then from next week villain manjeri ŵill start asking akshara to have an abortion..I don’t think ŵedding will happen..

I haven't seen the scene between Akshara and Muskaan yet but read on Twitter that it's more like Manjiri forcing Akshara to focus on Abhimanyu and Muskaan forcing her to break the marriage...

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I liked malini so much. Once they gave a hint of her turning negative I never watched that serial until gen leap happened.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I liked malini so much. Once they gave a hint of her turning negative I never watched that serial until gen leap happened.

Yes, because Aditya was a moron! People sympathized with Malini...

Killing her may have been better option... Like they did to Abhinav... But they made her evil to glorify Adilie...

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello smiley1 beautiful banner (and we have 45 members here , wow 🤩 I never realised so many IF members liked Abhinav )

Already on 3rd CC , what a speed girls smiley32smiley40

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prapti9

On Mf people saying abhinav ka (bura) past ak k saamne aane vala hai and celebrating..is it true? Confirmed?smiley6

They’re manifesting it since January smiley36 ( because there is no other way to actually win against AbN) . Some people really think that DKP lurks there and hope DKP will get influenced by their theories and give justice to their AbM and AbhiRa “feels”smiley36 .

That’s why you will always find absurd theories against AbN on MF , ignore smiley36.

Edited by Orchid2 - 1 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Who did you find the best and worst dressed in SPA this year?

Anupama, Aarohi , Muskaan and Kinjal looked really pretty , Suwarna looked hot as well but what were Kashvi and Akshara even wearing , quite tacky . I didn’t like titli’s dress either .

Ghum S2 trio’s pics were very nice but I loved young Savi’s look the most smiley27

Edited by Orchid2 - 1 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

I never shipped Akshnav because of Akshara, I loved NavIr but that ship is sailed . I don’t think I’ll tune in even for Abhinav’s kid unless they take a leap and make her next gen FL, I would love to see her story as it has lots of potential . Hopefully they’ll ( Abhir and possible future baby Sharma) go back to Kasauli someday smiley19.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I haven't seen the scene between Akshara and Muskaan yet but read on Twitter that it's more like Manjiri forcing Akshara to focus on Abhimanyu and Muskaan forcing her to break the marriage...

No muskaan wasn’t forcing her..she was actually advising her..you must see that scene ..then you’ll understand it for yourself 😁