Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhinav's bura past has been coming out for the last 8-9 months. Ab tak kuch nahi hua. Whenever intenshh couple fails, suddenly Abhinav's non-existent bura past comes up. smiley39

smiley37 Yeh if it does come up it will be proof of how destroyed Abhira are that without making Abhinav bad... They wouldn't be able to justify them....

Just like how making Malini negative was only way to unite and glorify ghatiya Adilie...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also how does it matter even IF Abhinav had a bura past. When he was with Akshara and Abhir, he treated them so well, loved them wholeheartedly and never let any harm fall on them. Never did his supposed bad past affect them. He treated Akshara with so much respect, never ever hurt her physically or emotionally and never forced for anything. So how does his supposed bad past matter at all now. When Akshara madam can forgive and forget everything Dr Birla and his mummy did, a dead man's supposed bad past that never affected her, should not be a problem at all.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prapti9

On Mf people saying abhinav ka (bura) past ak k saamne aane vala hai and celebrating..is it true? Confirmed?smiley6

akshara was feeling dizzy today. Pregnancy symptom ? …but this was left out of sutapasimas written update..so these people just write things to favour abhira all the time … Abhinav was a good man..they can’t accept that..just ignore their posts ..the story is going in the opposite direction to what they want..so they’ll write their delusional theories all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

On Mf people saying abhinav ka (bura) past ak k saamne aane vala hai and celebrating..is it true? Confirmed?smiley6

Jab so called lead ko acceptance nhi mil pati hai to aisa hi hota haismiley36

Agar Abhin ka bura past discuss karna hai Ak ko to makers kabhi uska bachha wala promo nhi nikalte, they won’t give or even put the idea ki FL consummated with a bura insaan and moved ahead. Agar makers Akshnav ka bachha wala story hi poora hata dete hain to it would be a sudden decision kyunki promos to out kar diye hain inhonesmiley37, plus why will Ak behave shocked and worried at Manju mata ka naya naya request if Abhin is a bad person, agar he was and she knows it she will say yes to Manju’s conditions in a heartbeat without thinking about Abhinsmiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

akshara was feeling dizzy today. Pregnancy symptom ? …but this was left out of sutapasimas written update..so these people just write things to favour abhira all the time … Abhinav was a good man..they can’t accept that..just ignore their posts ..the story is going in the opposite direction to what they want..so they’ll write their delusional theories all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

That person's WU is more about her take than what is actually shown. I have noticed this in Anupama WU threads.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Also how does it matter even IF Abhinav had a bura past. When he was with Akshara and Abhir, he treated them so well, loved them wholeheartedly and never let any harm fall on them. Never did his supposed bad past affect them. He treated Akshara with so much respect, never ever hurt her physically or emotionally and never forced for anything. So how does his supposed bad past matter at all now. When Akshara madam can forgive and forget everything Dr Birla and his mummy did, a dead man's supposed bad past that never affected her, should not be a problem at all.

it’s their delusional theories as usual. Today akshara was walking in the road and feeling dizzy…pregnancy symptom ?….but this was left out of sutapas written update very conveniently and on Saturday ..she wrote that abhira were feeling attraction for each other when there was nothing like that on aksharas side 😂 ..
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Indira... You are my positivity ki dukaan... Pakka na AkshNav ka baby aayega na? smiley19

I really wanna see some real entertainment now!

It's totally heading to Muskaan Vs. Manjiri and Muskaan is indeed becoming Manjiri...

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Once again why the heck do you even visit such threads by them smiley36.

Akshara was clearly unhappy with Manjiri's condition of not letting Abhinav come between her and Abhimanyu.... smiley39

Tum woh sab chodo... Jo hoga... Woh sab troll karenge...

Sej I have not visited myself..you tag me in one post from MF..i got notification open it & reach there smiley36

In very next post u tagged me is written like that & i shared it heresmiley36

Ha par iski vaje se muje tag karna bandh mat kar dena😜

I am not complaining. Just letting u know 😉

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Sej I have not visited myself..you tag me in one post from MF..i got notification open it & reach there smiley36

In very next post u tagged me is written like that & i shared it heresmiley36

Ha par iski vaje se muje tag karna bandh mat kar dena😜

I am not complaining. Just letting u know 😉

Ohh... Aisi bakwaas ab log CC par bhi kar rahe hai? smiley36

Mujje laga unka woh el dedicated thread hai... Wahan aap ghumkar aaye...

Na na.. CC par toh log officially bakwaas karte hai... Jaise yeh hai... smiley37