Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Aksharas new goal is to be best wife and bahu to the family that chucked her out for abhirs happiness

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Really cheap if she promised that to manjiri. She should immediately remember Abhinav’s dialogue in that restaurant , how he respected her past and gave her time and never judged her recollecting her ex ka memories this she kept doing for 6 long years

yahan tho husband died two months and look at all the expectations from her if they forced her to get married for abhir. Why should she keep her adult son happy? Shameless much.

I am just irritated with AK . Why awkward romance kulke kharo cos everything they do now is heights of shamelessness including the kid for all this. Manyu ko uska toy milgaya.

As always she will act confused and manyu will promise her don't worry she can take time and dosti dosti karke she will agree..I mean how stupid.. Real life mein is like you going back to hell when she very well knows their nature..

Yeah and reading awkward romance only sounds yucky but I don't know what are they showing... How will tv audience connect.. They keep using Abhinav also and show FL doing romance with ex..no doubt they are not getting TRPs.. Why so much regressive content.. It's high time star plus end this Abhira craze and show something that people can connect with..

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_a

Still showing that as a precap. Ab toh interest bhi khatam ho raha hai jaan ne ka itni stretching k baad. Just waiting for AkshNav baby track and manju’s reaction 😂

As long as they don’t villanise him to justify abhira

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Now I am clearly doubting how you share links..

pehle uss video bina dekhe tag kiya aur banda ka naam tak nahi pata..

Ab Insta link mein theek se uska naam likha hai.. par tumne woh bhi nahi pada...smiley37

Anyways you do you.. bro..

He is Suraj

His mother want to break the rishta it seems.. who knows why?

Oh.. BTW the other guy is not Krish

He is Kabir

Maine video fast-forward karke dekha tha...aage ka taam jaam nai sirf proposal... Wanted check ki had it reached Maya Level Pagalpan... But naa... It wad just VFX editing writing I 💙 U Dipika...

And Instagram.. Toh khair mein aise hi dekhti hoon... It's for photuss... Toh sirf photos...

Sana_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why is she even talking about a matter that should be between a husband and wife? She should rather be talking to her son about not repeating the same mistakes and be a better husband this time.
Idk why I’m remembering the conversation btw Satya and his mom in the movie SPKK in this instance. When the mom talks to satya about giving katha time and help her heal from her trauma. Such a beautiful convo!❤️

Situations are different but my point is that we need to see more understanding mil like that. Not this selfish manjari! Jo bus apne bete ki khushi aur needs k baare mein sochti hai

Edited by Sana_a - 1 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Why is she even talking about a matter that should be between a husband and wife? She should rather be talking to her son about not repeating the same mistakes and be a better husband this time.
Idk why I’m remembering the conversation btw Satya and his mom in the movie SPKK in this instance. When the mom talks to satya about giving katha time and help her heal from her trauma. Such a beautiful convo!❤️

Situations are different but my point is that we need to see more understanding mil like that. Not this selfish manjari! Jo bus apne bete ki khushi aur needs k baare mein sochti hai

So takes me back to the time when Swarna was interfering in s*x life of AkshNav... Makers are super regressive...

All this is making clearer that AkshNav baby is on the way...

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not a bit sympathize ak at this point. You know Mj is still obsessed mother & do not care anything other than her son's happiness. You can make your 6 year son understand that way u can't marry his docman or dadda whatever..If ak still not seeing her future by seeing MJ's behaviour ki uske saadi k baad agar koi bhi galti ho gayi to uska vahi haal hoga Jo pehle hua tha🤦 i can not going to feel bad even bit for her even they will torture her or violates her. Sorry

She is getting all the red signals and still doing akward romance & calling MJ mother figure she deserves all sadness in world. Woman come on have some spine once in life.

Ak go & marry that good for nothing beta & became best bahu of selfish saas & enjoy hell👏

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Really cheap if she promised that to manjiri. She should immediately remember Abhinav’s dialogue in that restaurant , how he respected her past and gave her time and never judged her recollecting her ex ka memories this she kept doing for 6 long years

yahan tho husband died two months and look at all the expectations from her if they forced her to get married for abhir. Why should she keep her adult son happy? Shameless much.

I am just irritated with AK . Why awkward romance kulke kharo cos everything they do now is heights of shamelessness including the kid for all this. Manyu ko uska toy milgaya.

Akshara in precap seemed super shocked... Ab SPA kahtam..

Now bhaad mein gaya Abhira... smiley37

focus7 thumbnail

How and when did abhir turn this way, reaf he is the Cupid for all romance ,

shahsb_26 thumbnail

How and when did abhir turn this way, reaf he is the Cupid for all romance ,

He was partly even during Akshnav time too...

Remember... Papa mummy aap ek dusre ko baad mein ghurte rehna... Pehle ball de do...

To be honest, they didn't need any exclusive and forceful stunts to get closer...