Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

The banner is beautiful πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Sana_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

best saas doing what she’s best at πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Manjari asking Akshara to not let Abhinav between the relationship with Abhimanyu & her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx4Kdx3vXdV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Sana_a - 1 years ago
Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sana_a

best saas doing what she’s best at πŸ˜‚

Matlab ki Ak abhinav k bare me abhim se kya kehna chahti hai vo aaj bhi nahi dikhaya ? I am talking about precap vala scene

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Manjari asking Akshara to not let Abhinav between the relationship with Abhimanyu & her.

They literally lost potential plot by not giving open exit to abhinav ckt.

Socho ma bete ki itne sari sart k baad abhinav zinda lotke aata

Saka dekhne layak hoti ma bete ki.. specially manju kismiley37

Ye track unhe trp jaroor detasmiley36

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj kya kya hua episode main?

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg... if still Akshara marries Abhimanyu and decides to go to Birlas house then I'll say she deserves it.. Most dumbest and selfish FL..

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Aaj kya kya hua episode main?

Just read written update..as always Abhiras awkward romance aur Manjiri taking promise from Akshara that Abhinav will not come in between and she will give 200% to Abhimanyu after marriage..

Matlab why didn't you ask Abhimanyu when he was engaged to Aarohi.. Why didn't you ask Aarohi to forget Neil.. Kuch bhi

Sana_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Matlab ki Ak abhinav k bare me abhim se kya kehna chahti hai vo aaj bhi nahi dikhaya ? I am talking about precap vala scene

Still showing that as a precap. Ab toh interest bhi khatam ho raha hai jaan ne ka itni stretching k baad. Just waiting for AkshNav baby track and manju’s reaction πŸ˜‚

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Just read written update..as always Abhiras awkward romance aur Manjiri taking promise from Akshara that Abhinav will not come in between and she will give 200% to Abhimanyu after marriage..

Matlab why didn't you ask Abhimanyu when he was engaged to Aarohi.. Why didn't you ask Aarohi to forget Neil.. Kuch bhi

Really cheap if she promised that to manjiri. She should immediately remember Abhinav’s dialogue in that restaurant , how he respected her past and gave her time and never judged her recollecting her ex ka memories this she kept doing for 6 long years

yahan tho husband died two months and look at all the expectations from her if they forced her to get married for abhir. Why should she keep her adult son happy? Shameless much.

I am just irritated with AK . Why awkward romance kulke kharo cos everything they do now is heights of shamelessness including the kid for all this. Manyu ko uska toy milgaya.

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Really cheap if she promised that to manjiri. She should immediately remember Abhinav’s dialogue in that restaurant , how he respected her past and gave her time and never judged her recollecting her ex ka memories this she kept doing for 6 long years

yahan tho husband died two months and look at all the expectations from her if they forced her to get married for abhir. Why should she keep her adult son happy? Shameless much.

I am just irritated with AK . Why awkward romance kulke kharo cos everything they do now is heights of shamelessness including the kid for all this. Manyu ko uska toy milgaya.