Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

It is bucketing down in Guwahati and the covers are firmly in place. There might have been a bolt of lightning in the sky too.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Prediction game kab open hoga???

Same Q here..

I too want to predict the game outcomes as I’m going on office tour next week and I’ll hardly have time to come online here..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Rain arrived at Guwahati as well. India England match is also delayed.

Holding WC in India is a disaster..

It rains in Chennai and Bangalore in Oct, Nov and Dec.. I doubt if actual matches do get played in these venues..

Let’s see how other countries react if their crucial matches are washed away by rain..

Prizi thumbnail

India

14:35 local, 09:05 GMT: It's still raining folks, the waiting game continues...

Prizi thumbnail

India

Jack: "Cricinfo - Pls run a poll asking how many games in this WC will be affected by rain.. Would like to see what fans think" Nice, doing.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sunder: "Guwahati after the rain is a steaming pot. You don't want to be there. If England is bowling till 6 pm, it is enough to get them exhausted for next one week"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Pankaj: "In the meantime, someone should quickly get the groundsmen from Colombo to ensure the pitch / ground gets back to the playable condition quickly " The entire ground has actually been covered.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Paritosh Mandov: "We welcome England in Asia Cup :P"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Josey Samuel : "The World Cup should have been played in Winter (December abd January) like the Football World Cup. Now this is going to be a Monsoon Cricket World Cup" There's a T20 World Cup in June next year. The schedule is absolutely packed. Osman Samiuddin wrote about the changing landscape that covers this issue and the ones surrounding them.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Murthy: "England is still bad on turning tracks and may struggle to make it to even top 4 forget finals." -- Might have to differ with that assessment. Almost all of their batters have experience of playing on these shores (some are IPL mainstays too when fit). Plus, with this World Cup being held in October-November, which is early season in cricketing terms, the pitches might not spin a lot.