KSMBBHH....Yay! we have two MLs!!!

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

So we are doing this...

We have two MLs ... anyone like me who experienced second lead syndrome almost every time I touch a love story?

This explains why I was feeling off the time I saw the adult Kabir. I was experiencing the SLS again... Phew.. that cleared it.

Poor Child Suraj.. He did not get this much footage like the adult Suraj.

Adut Kabir came in a normal wedding function wearing a poncho hoodie and singing 'Pachtaoge'. His intro lasted only 5-10 min. and he got hit by his mom with a broom.

Adult Suraj on the other hand gets tons of footage to indroduse him. He talks to his mom on phone while facing green screen London.

His plane flies over green screen hills.

He walks across a green screen airport with swag (plus ooo ooo ooo  and guitar bgm)and someone opens the car door for him.

He reads newspaper with arrogant eyes and types laptop like serious businessman he is.

He reaches the green screen mansion.

And we still don't see him. we don't see his face... How wonderful.

It is definitely ML. He is the first Male lead. The usual end game.

But don't worry my fellow SLS patients. Sometimes the second male leads do end up being the end game.

So Kabir and Suraj both have chances. Although Suraj may have an advantage of being the FML.

Edited by umawanderer - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I can see this thread in Hindi TV 

Please mention show name on the topic dear 

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Umm... The tag is still there.. I don't know what else I should do

kyunki.png

umawanderer thumbnail

Because this show does not have it's official forum page... the topics I create in the shows discussion page.. comes in Hindi TV forum.. with the show tag automatically

I did this before also like this

kyunki-2.png

Sutapasima thumbnail

Please mention show name in title ….so that when the said forum is opened DT can move them to the said forum . 

umawanderer thumbnail

Please mention show name in title ….so that when the said forum is opened DT can move them to the said forum . 

Donesmiley20

devashree_h thumbnail

Himanshu Soni is a known name, so definitely he would be the lead. But then, the title wouldn't make sense. They spent too much time building Kesar and Kabir bond. I don't understand the Kabir angle in normal ITV sense. But looks like it would go that way. Suraj is too much mystery. The only highlight of his in childhood, was when he agreed to go to Lindon, because he remembers Lord Ram's story that Ambika told him. That was a positive highlight. And yes, they did spend too much time introducing him.

But flowers fell on Kabir and Kesar. That's how normally ITV denotes the lead pair.

But I would have preferred Suraj because I am liking Ambika. And that's what we were sold in the promo.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think Suraj is the lead only. Kabir may be antagonist.

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Himanshu Soni is a known name, so definitely he would be the lead. But then, the title wouldn't make sense. They spent too much time building Kesar and Kabir bond. I don't understand the Kabir angle in normal ITV sense. But looks like it would go that way. Suraj is too much mystery. The only highlight of his in childhood, was when he agreed to go to Lindon, because he remembers Lord Ram's story that Ambika told him. That was a positive highlight. And yes, they did spend too much time introducing him.

But flowers fell on Kabir and Kesar. That's how normally ITV denotes the lead pair.

But I would have preferred Suraj because I am liking Ambika. And that's what we were sold in the promo.

Hey do you know who is actor playing Suraj?

devashree_h thumbnail

Looks new so have no idea. Himanshu's inclusion was posted by Gossip TV. Earlier they were saying the guy playing the cousin was to be the lead, but I guess that was mis-information.

Also, I noticed concept is by Mahesh Pandey and he worked with Himanshu 'Agar Tum Na Hote', which was on Zee.