Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Aisa bhi kya bol diya jo personal hi ho gaye.

Ghis jayega kya Aamir itna puchne pe?

Hadh hogayi.

Sabki personal property hai yaha pe actors. Kuch hua nahi, log aise bhadak jaate hai as if pata nahi kya bola ho.

Well said . Ya actors are not personal properties . It’s ok ppl have opinions on actors . It became difficult here to discuss on actors n movies with out getting personal .

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tiger ka chotay mian, baray mian mein kya kaam?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Wo majak kar rahe hai ji

Aap Gussa mat ho

smiley37 good that blocked kardia us nesmiley36
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 11 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Wo majak kar rahe hai ji

Aap Gussa mat ho

Theek hai yaar.

Mere me energy nahi hai ab deal karne ki.

This has happened to me before also (with a PC stan and end tak aate aate she got racist), so it affects me when people get personal. I stopped coming to IF for a long time after that ugly fight.

I dont want to fight with anyone, nor am I angry with anyone. I temporarily blocked taaki jhagda na badhe.

Edited by Daebak - 11 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Superstar with 10 monstrous turkeys toh abhi ek hi hai

Bhai ka dost bhi hai woh

How would that even work though if Tiger showed up in BMCM, considering that Tiger is the OG of YRF's Spy universe ? Eid release hai toh kuch bhi karenge kya to get Salman in the movie

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Casanova: Akshay

Movie: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan

Friend and iconic character: Salman as Tiger

Director: Ali Abbas Zafar

Producer who said no: Adi Chopra

Here’s the thing, BMCM is not produced by YRF. IMO both Akshay and Ali A Zafar were being ridiculous asking Salman for a franchise character that belongs to another production (that too a big powerful company like YRF) to do them a favor. And they all know this. All of them understand the concept of intellectual property and rights etc. I think more than likely they put Salman on the spot and had him ask Adi to let them use Tiger. Or maybe they assumed Adi won’t be able to say no to Salman. Adi said no which I think was a smart move.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Casanova: Akshay

Movie: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan

Friend and iconic character: Salman as Tiger

Director: Ali Abbas Zafar

Producer who said no: Adi Chopra

Here’s the thing, BMCM is not produced by YRF. IMO both Akshay and Ali A Zafar were being ridiculous asking Salman for a franchise character that belongs to another production (that too a big powerful company like YRF) to do them a favor. And they all know this. All of them understand the concept of intellectual property and rights etc. I think more than likely they put Salman on the spot and had him ask Adi to let them use Tiger. Or maybe they assumed Adi won’t be able to say no to Salman. Adi said no which I think was a smart move.

I think Salman just as Salman would’ve been a nice cameo lol

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Oye Makhna 2.0 with Salman instead of Madhuri smiley16

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But Salman as Salman or even another character wouldn’t guarantee any kind of audience. Salman as Tiger would. A, it’s a popular character and B, it would associate BMCM with spy verse, which is probably another reason Adi said no. Akshay wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Adi told him to kiss his patootie smiley36

Poor Tiger Shroff. At this point it sounds like everyone is basically saying he’s not bringing anything to the table.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai ka MNREGA just keeps launching new schemes smiley36, if it's true good that Adi Chopra intervened, although Salman should agree to take chulbul Pandey to Rohit Shetty cop universe that's the only way to revive the character