Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Glad Tara heard Sounds of Bangles & Ankle bracelet smiley32

They edited few scenes smiley7

Dhruv pinched Tara's Cheek before folding his hand 

Back hug wasn't properly shown smiley7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164041652

https://youtu.be/9obUhw3v33U?si=VtqPU9niR4m5xZ_5

Laga hi tha muze DT scenes ko as it is dikha de edit na kare ye impossible haismiley7

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

New promo , Check social media thread

Is there anything left For Mr Egoistic Red Flag smiley25 ? 

I really want to know what his dear wife has done Just to get this level of  blind trust?

Good for nothing  Puppet smiley7

Why don't he hand over everything including Kingdom to his Dear Wife smiley7

I know I shouldn't say this but

For Some reason now I feel Tara shouldn't return with Dr. Dhruv Saxena.

I wish they Couldn't find Navrangvan.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 7 months ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Matlab ke yeh log aaj bhi DT ke scenes kha gaye! Yeh kutte editors!!smiley7

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Maharani telling Tillu that they need to vet the servant appointments carefully, and she (Maharani) does the appointments.

How did she appoint Tillu in the first place then? smiley17 smiley8

I guess she replaced someone from lower position or some newly appointed Servant bcz in her entry Scene she was Hiding her face 

And tried her best to Talk Mr Red flag to trap him.

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Laga hi tha muze DT scenes ko as it is dikha de edit na kare ye impossible haismiley7

Aaj bhi scenes khaa gaye kya ye , bhuke editors smiley7

Ek baat samajh nahi aati , inhe scenes edit hi karne hote h to , Ishaan Riya se mehnat hi kyu karwate h .smiley44

Ya phir ye inki dusre channels se mili bhagat h , unke views badhane ke liye ye log episode mein se scene cut karte h smiley17smiley36

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Aaj bhi scenes khaa gaye kya ye , bhuke editors smiley7

Ek baat samajh nahi aati , inhe scenes edit hi karne hote h to , Ishaan Riya se mehnat hi kyu karwate h .smiley44

Ya phir ye inki dusre channels se mili bhagat h , unke views badhane ke liye ye log episode mein se scene cut karte h smiley17smiley36

that's the point, 

why wasting Actor/ actress Energy if they aren't interested in showing it .

they should show 3 cheater's Cheating story for one Week just to know  TRP viewers and normal Viewers Opinion about Such smiley11 scene

Instead of Leads Story ..

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

I half hoped Mahavir read the letter discretely but pretended not to have read and played along. It would be worthy of a king's actions.

I know the fault for his current characterisation probably lies more with the writers but they could've probably shown one or two occasions when Tillu genuinely helped him (after marriage) to justify the faith/trust he's showing in her.

Edited by aekiel - 7 months ago
Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

smiley7 starting just spoiled my mood.

I thought atleast We' ll get uninterrupted DT scenes smiley44 but no Editor not only edited DT's scene but showed their Favourite Tillu Rani smiley7

1st they haven't shown DT scene for long time and whatever they have shown isn't less than Nightmare T after D smiley44

Now when DT is together they are showing 

3 cheater's smiley11 Scene 

Instead of Leads smiley27Scene smiley7

It's like They need treatment.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 7 months ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

New promo , Check social media thread

Finally! I wanted this Tara Vs Royals and her brother in particular. Mahavir has gone blind and he has fallen way too much, only way to make him realise is with clean break for a while.

DT have kanaji and truth Vs blind in love Mahavir and his liar wife. We know which side will win. Tara will get this time to see that her brother isn’t the beacon of truth and justice she thinks he is and Mahavir will realise that he in an effort to not be like his dad went way too extreme. His downfall will be epic!

I don’t understand this level of trust on Tillo as this is a month old relationship and she has done basics to get there. I say bring it on - after that I do want DT marriage as per Tara’s wishes and kanajis agreement and either keep them in 17th or take them to 21st. But this time I want Samrat and Tillo punished. 

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I half hoped Mahavir read the letter discretely but pretended not to have read and played along. It would be worthy of a king's actions.

I know the fault for his current characterisation probably lies more with the writers but they could've probably shown one or two occasions when Tillu genuinely helped him (after marriage) to justify the faith/trust he's showing in her.

Makers are not ready for it .They have decided that Jr. Dumbraj has to prove himself worthy for Dumbraj's legacy ( idiotness). Kashi jaakr jo akal aayi thi vo bhi Tillu ke saath rehkar , vapas chali gayi h .smiley8smiley8