MT- help me with concept

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

https://x.com/bissmahmehmud/status/1706768152770846855?s=20

Ye thoda merko concept samjhane mein dikkat ho rahi hai

Jo log born women hain un logo ko abhi recently Olympic mein trans ke women ke sath competition se dikkat ho raha tha Jo ki obvious hai ki physiological differences hain aur testosterone high hoga to stamina bhi high hoga jo ki women ke sath nahi hota

Upar se jab progesterone high hota hai to aur weakness lagta hai aisa meri maa boli merko

Apka kya take hai? 

Are you ok with people indentifying themselves as women aur competition ka part ho + narrative ka part ho jaha apka struggle is merged with their? 

Moderators ji please ye topic ko wo dead discussion forum mein mat dalna 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail

Acha Mai homophobic nahi hu, just concept ke bare mein thoda understanding chahiye 

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail

Samjha nahi mai, thoda explain karenge

Wo log Paisa dete hai? 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No, I am not okay with women’s rights and spaces being erased by men with dresses. Leftists are as crazy and misogynists as the conservatives/religious ones. This world is a terrible place for women. As if women didn’t have enough problems already that leftists morons also started to campaign for misogyny. 

Edited by The_Best - 7 months ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

I guess zeal made a thread on the same topic which was moved to the debade mansion. 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Samjha nahi mai, thoda explain karenge

Wo log Paisa dete hai? 

I guess so.. from what I read online, Pakistan aurat march are keeping silent on how the women are being treated currently for supporting Imran Khan... 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Ideally this should be moved to Debate Mansion because it's against the rules. 

But you seem to atleast be arguing in good faith. I generally don't have a decided opinion on it. So I am just going to play the devil's advocate and raise a few arguments for it, because I know nearly everyone else is going to argue against it. 

1) Again, statistically on average, Transwomen who have had HRT actually perform worse in sports than ciswomen. There are exceptions, and some of these exceptions are driven by correlated issues like height advantages.

2) Most of us are neither qualified in terms of biology or sports knowledge to be handing out expert opinions on this topic in the first place. 

3) It is in extremely bad faith to assume that Transwomen are transitioning to womanhood just to be win at sports. The general living status of Transwomen is much worse, extremely high suicide rates, extreme social isolation and much worse sexual harassment rates than cis women. No one would make such a decision just for competitive sports.

4) The percentage of Transwomen and transmen in sports is very small. The actual issue is marginal and the coverage is disproportional. Because a lot of conservative groups use this to manufacture outrage.

5) No one ever really discuss how disadvantaged transmen are in open events, and yet the same people don't argue for transmen to be added to women's events. Are people necessarily concerned about women's rights or again, just looking for outrage? 

6) A lot of subgroups of Ciswomen are genetically advantaged over other groups. Are we going to subset every category by genetic sub-groups? If Asian women on average are shorter than everyone else, should we split sports by race?