Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Both will use sushant for there own benefit smiley11

Its very sad though .The channel shouldn't allow this type of discussions at all .
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Both will use sushant for there own benefit smiley11

Yes but both have a perfect narrative ready as well that they and Colors can cash on.

Rhea will be portrayed as the warrior, the fighter, solo, girl power, mental strength, etc., etc. etc.

Ankita will be portrayed as the dukhari, bechari, kismat ki maari, sab ki dil ki dulaari, abla naari, etc., etc., etc.

In either case they'll both have good narratives and it depends on who is getting more support on SM to make that person winner or first runner-up. The other will most likely just become part of top 5 or be out just before top 5.

Sushant ki maut ke baad hi dono ki jaam kar kamayi ho rahi hai uske naam se. smiley24

Edited by Minionite - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes but both have a perfect narrative ready as well that they and Colors can cash on.

Rhea will be portrayed as the warrior, the fighter, solo, girl power, mental strength, etc., etc. etc.

Ankita will be portrayed as the dukhari, bechari, kismat ki maari, sab ki dil ki dulaari, abla naari, etc., etc., etc.

In either case they'll both have good narratives and it depends on who is getting more support on SM to make that person winner or first runner-up. The other will most likely just become part of top 5 or be out just before top 5.

Sushant ki maut ke baad hi dono ki jaam kar kamayi ho rahi hai uske naam se. smiley24

Ankita did PR for 5 years. She did better work before Sushant’s demise like Manikarnika. So how is she earning from his demise she had enough money before? Vicky is a businessman. If she was so bad Sushant’s family would call her out.

Rhea got roadies gang leader after his demise

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Ankita did PR for 5 years. She did better work before Sushant’s demise like Manikarnika. So how is she earning from his demise she had enough money before? Vicky is a businessman. If she was so bad Sushant’s family would call her out.

Rhea got roadies gang leader after his demise

See when I said dono ki jaam kar kamayi ho rahi hai I didn't just mean monetary and I don't just mean in a bad way. You need to see both sides to get my statement.

Before Sushant's death, no one really knew Rhea's name. She was just another actress doing okay work. But Rhea has profited (and yes I use this word on purpose) from Sushant's death. Everyone knows her name. People may not like her, but they know of her and her name. She's gotten Roadies and (supposedly) 2 films since his death because those people "believe" in her. (I don't even want to get into the whole discussion on Sushant's death being murder not suicide, etc.)

Similarly, Ankita has become known by her own name since Sushant's death a lot more. Before that she was more known as Archana (her Pavitra Rishta character) amongst the non-SM population. Even when she did Manikarnika and other movies, I know and have seen people refer to her as the ITV bahu. She had a fan group but many of them loved her for her role as Archana not for who she is in real life. But with Sushant's death, she went from being ITV bahu, Archana, or Sushant's ex to being Ankita Lokhande. People recognize her for her name now. So she's earning in the sense that she's now making a name for herself.

And I also mean that both are using his name to garner sympathy. Ankita not so much anymore. But Rhea still tries to make it seem like something important. And they aren't alone. Disha, Jacqueline, Sara and a few other BW actresses still drop his name on SM on his birthday or death anniversary with a "miss you" caption to show the world that they still care.

Edited by Minionite - 1 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Now we have to decide whom to bash and support in ddtsmiley36 if we bash some one, remember she or he is gonna winsmiley37 to soch samajhke. I am determined this time" bas bohot ho geyasmiley35 iss bar jo bhi chapri chapra ayega aaur ayegi mein to uske hi piche piche loyal fan banke chipak jaongi"smiley42

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

This reality shows are getting dirtier every single year:(

It's nothing new. Last time a molester was favoured. This time in kkk molestation ka hi mazak bana diya. Each and every show of colors have become garbage
RockingSunny thumbnail

Jo bhi aye just hope they don't make mockery of sushantsmiley28. Pehle hi bahut circus ho chuka hai ab aur nahi let him rest in peacesmiley18

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Jo bhi aye just hope they don't make mockery of sushantsmiley28. Pehle hi bahut circus ho chuka hai ab aur nahi let him rest in peacesmiley18

[/QUO

How r u sunny my brosmiley14

Charged up for bb?koi chapri ko support karna yaad raikhiyosmiley36

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

We are talking about BB here ..
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roses4Moira

We are talking about BB here ..

I am also talking about bb. Ankita and rhea are related to sushant that's why I am hoping that no circus happens. Because makers can do anything for cheap trps