Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: AlbeliKali

She was not a Child, she was a capable adult and was a film heroine over 18 years of age

She still just recently use to meet with Sallu a few years ago like true oldtime besties, there are picture proofs of their meetups allover the internet in USA regularly, then why such mud slinging all of a sudden? 

why she is involving someone's PARENTS into it?  how does she know what  happened to Salman's mother? was she there to witness their domestic life? she was not even born during those times

Something is truly shady and fishy here 

Here you go

It was a Bhai fan pretending to be SRK fan in that thread, tagging because you guys were discussing it 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Here you go

It was a Bhai fan pretending to be SRK fan in that thread, tagging because you guys were discussing it 

How do u know that. I don’t think it’s someone in our group as we say what we want with our own ids. And only active ones and the ones I consider in my group who support salman are sameer ( and he says things openly). Others munna( whose tagless will say openly). Maroonporsche will say openly).

My point the ones I know who are active won’t hide behind a mid or insult Salman just to get other star trashed. They will openly do it. 

My theory it’s someone  whose not  a khan phan. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlbeliKali

She was not a Child, she was a capable adult and was a film heroine over 18 years of age

She still just recently use to meet with Sallu a few years ago like true oldtime besties, there are picture proofs of their meetups allover the internet in USA regularly, then why such mud slinging all of a sudden? 

why she is involving someone's PARENTS into it?  how does she know what  happened to Salman's mother? was she there to witness their domestic life? she was not even born during those times

Something is truly shady and fishy here 

I would like to know who u are ? Seem like a girl ? Is this some new id? Here u defending salman on other thread u trashing him. Strange using reverse psychology to get Salman trashed now. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

How do u know that

Because they are defending Salman in every Somi related post, if they weren't his fan they could have easily mocked him here like they did in the other thread which riled you up, remember? 

wat_up thumbnail

Because they are defending Salman in every Somi related post, if they weren't his fan they could have easily mocked him here like they did in the other thread which riled you up, remember? 

in ur bo thread they were supporting Srk n trashing the other khans. Just because they defending don’t mean they his phan. Even we don’t defend everything he does it’s case to case situation but yes his bo records and things related to his movies. His personal things it varies on the situation. Just like in the real world. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

in ur bo thread they were supporting Srk n trashing the other khans. 

An other Srk fans did try to set them straight. They told them to unite people not divide them 

Let’s keep an eye on the member on how they act tomorrow smiley36

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

An other Srk fans did try to set them straight. They told them to unite people not divide them 

Let’s keep an eye on the member on how they act tomorrow smiley36

they probably start defending xyz lol 😂 I just know they not in our group, and we have an exclusive group. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It's just Drugs n alcohols resulting in rush of bad old memories 

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Here you go

I knew it.....smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

is it 91 right it is smiley32