Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

None of them will be there in the house actually balki koyi Ira gaira chota youtuber rapper failed TV actors honge😇

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

There was a love triangle onscreen but offscreen it was dangal. Actual male lead and second lead (vamp) got married in real and they made it difficult for main female lead.

Why difficult?
NINALOGY thumbnail

Actually aish was playing second lead (vamp) but used to pretend as she is the main female lead. And She had some links with PH too. Matlab gaand hoa tha. Fans used to wait for main leads scenes but bhot kaam milty thy.

Sera may tell better as she followed the show.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I can only recognise 3 male and 2 females only because I don't watch tv serials any more so I am the useless one .

kooki07 thumbnail

Sorry Priya out of this forum just checked UK big brother is starting on the 8th of this month ?I just checked it .

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Omg that Sandeep sick man is in this season smiley7

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why Sandeep Sickand? No tv actor will speak infront of him for role sake. And all tv actors? smiley18 Gone are days when we used to have sports persons, item girls, comedy, one notorious real life person like monika bedi, seema parihar , charles girlfriend, political leader etc . That was real bigg boss. Season 4 had best casting . Wish it comes back on sony again

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Omg that Sandeep sick man is in this season smiley7

Just googled it who he is so again baisness towards him same as last year for S.K .
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: behindyou

Why Sandeep Sickand? No tv actor will speak infront of him for role sake. And all tv actors? smiley18 Gone are days when we used to have sports persons, item girls, comedy, one notorious real life person like monika bedi, seema parihar , charles girlfriend, political leader etc . That was real bigg boss. Season 4 had best casting . Wish it comes back on sony again

It is pity that the makers has changed the original format of the show. And it was supposed to be a show where there is no update of what is happening in the outside world, and why are they constant getting feedback like if they are doing well in the show or not? BB back in those days were raw and real! And now don't make me start about the interior of the house too! I do not mind the nominations in front of the housemates, but sometimes it will be fun to see the nominations in the confession room as well otherwise sometimes it looks way too rehearsed!

I really hope in the upcoming seasons where the makers does PROPER casting which has a mixture of different professions not just TV actors or Youtubers smiley12

Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 1 years ago