Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah to kill him obviously. Not Dr anymore Sahib has only one work, that is, to roam around late jobless driver’s widow and ogle at her with his lusty eyes.

DT edited: personal attack

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

The best character growth in the serial. smiley32

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Yeah to kill him obviously. Not Dr anymore Sahib has only one work, that is, to roam around late jobless driver’s widow and ogle at her with his lusty eyes.

DT: quoted text edited

He sold all his cars which is his income and job for his kid’s surgery……

DT edited: moral policing, discussing moderation

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163982406

But again can’t degrade one’s job

Edited by Annabethhoney - 1 years ago
Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I’m so lost, didn’t Abhi give this paper where it says their is program in Birla hospital will cover all the costs for Abhir’s surgery? Then when Arohi gave the idea for them to go to America, she also said Birla hospital will cover all the costs?

Also, they sold everything but then they had money to do Muskaan’s wedding, I know Abhi paid for living in their house to cover Muskaan’s costs also but Akshara was also seen making a list of all their costs.

I have never mocked Abhinav’s poverty. However, made no sense to do all that when they could have taken money from Goenka’s - Abhir is their own grandkid, not an outsider.

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

He sold all his cars which is his income and job for his kid’s surgery……

DT edited: quoted text

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 years ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

I’m so lost, didn’t Abhi give this paper where it says their is program in Birla hospital will cover all the costs for Abhir’s surgery? Then when Arohi gave the idea for them to go to America, she also said Birla hospital will cover all the costs?

Also, they sold everything but then they had money to do Muskaan’s wedding, I know Abhi paid for living in their house to cover Muskaan’s costs also but Akshara was also seen making a list of all their costs.

I have never mocked Abhinav’s poverty. However, made no sense to do all that when they could have taken money from Goenka’s - Abhir is their own grandkid, not an outsider.

Abhir had 2 surgeries first one he sold his source of living